~10~

"Frank." i called from the bedroom.

he was in the kitchen, presumably making lunch. "yeah, what's up?" he yelled back.

i groaned and sat up. "can you come here a minute?" all the yelling was making my head hurt more than it already did.

"yeah give me a second." he called back. i think i waited maybe 5 minutes before he walked in. "is everything okay?"

"i don't know." i laid back down.

"what's wrong?" he sat on the bed next to me.

"i don't know. my head hurts and i just feel like there's this heavy ass weight on my chest. i feel so..exhausted." i looked over at him.

he thought for a second. "is there something we need to talk about? anything on your mind?"

i shook my head. "no, i don't- i don't think there is."

"maybe it's another episode? you used to get them bad right?"

it hit me. it was another episode. "i think it might be. i just don't know why i'd get depressed. everything is just so great right now."

Frank kissed my forehead. "sometimes they happen baby, for no reason at all. i'll help you through it. i promise." i nodded. "i'm gonna go finish lunch though. do you wanna come help?" i nodded again. i wasn't going to help and he knew it but i would go give him some company. he knows i don't cook, i leave it up to him because he really enjoys it and is good at it.

i followed him out of the room and into the kitchen. i grabbed his hoodie off the couch and threw it on before i made it there.

i sat up on the counter behind him and watched over his shoulder as he effortlessly threw together two sandwiches.

"Avocado?" he grabbed one out of the bag.

i chucked. "obviously. what kind of question is that?" he shook his head and smiled.

he finished the sandwiches and turned to give mine to me. "your lunch is served your highness but it would make me very glad if you would take your magnificent arse off my counter and sit on a chair at the table instead." he bowed.

i took the plate from his hand and jumped down off the counter. "big words for a small man like you," his head shot up and i suppressed my laughter, "say, where did you learn your english?" i walked over to the table and sat while he gave me a death glare.

"well," hs stood straight and walked over to the table with his own plate. "only from the best of course!"

"mmm. and who would that be?"

he scoffed as if i should know this. "well, from the old peasant down at the countryside. Breadbin his name is." i laughed at that. Brendons english is shit and Frank knows it. Frank started laughing too.
"fucking Breadbin?" i laughed even harder. "where did you come up with that?"

he leaned his head against the chair and tried to steady his breathing. "Ryan calls him that all the time." he made a noise in his throat. "Breadbin Urine!" he practically wheezed. i laughed harder than i thought i was able to. he smacked his fist on the table to try and catch his breath. it was no use though because we broke out into another fit of laughter.

we absolutely lost our shit. i think it was the sleep deprivation. either way it made me happy and i genuinely laughed. i started to think that maybe this episode wouldn't be so bad because now i had Frank with me to cheer me up. oh how wrong i was.

___________________
AHSHNWOSAKAI i have the ending planned out and i wanna just finish this already. u g h. this story is going to be much shorter than i thought it was going to be because A; i have absolutely no motivation to write and B; i don't know what to write.

just expect an ending soon. i'm estimating maybe 3 chapters more