You Won't Believe It!

Goldy jumps into her chair and spins shrieking with excitement. Tina rolls her eyes and waves her hands.

"Earth to Goldy, Earth to Goldy! Come in Goldy!" Goldy giggles and turns to face the camera.

"Sorry Tina. I just can't believe that just happened..." Tina leans forward.

"Ooooo something happened? Spill what was it?" Goldy grins and explains quickly.

"We'll see I was gonna ask Unicorn to help me like you said but then Ryan and Tony and the gang all went zooming by and Ryan was all 'Goldy c'mon there's a fight!' So we all ran to see who it was and you won't believe it, it was Unicorn and Casper!"

"Unicorn in a fight?" Tina grins. "Did he kick butt?" Goldy nods vigorously.

"Yah but Casper had a knife! He got him pretty good along one side of his head." Goldy turns her face and runs her finger along her temple to show where the cut was. Tina winces.

"Oh my God is he ok?" Goldy nods.

"He's doing fine now. But he lost a lot of blood and passed out once we got back to the tree house and the I kinda freaked out and I must have blacked out cause I woke up and it was night and Ryan and Unicorn were asleep. So I just kinda went over to Unicorn's room and sat beside the bed until morning-"

"You watched him sleep?" Tina interrupts giggling. "Isn't that a little creepy?" Goldy rolls her eyes.

"This from a yandere. I was paranoid ok? I just felt like I had to make sure he was safe." Tina smirks sweetly.

"That's adorable. Anyway, continue." Goldy raises her eyebrows in question then shakes her head and continues.

"Anyway so um I just kinda stayed there all night and then the sun was starting to come up and I was gonna leave soon but then Unicorn woke up and caught me and I was kinda embarrassed but also just so glad he was ok and I don't know what came over me I just hugged him and started crying." Tina nods sympathetically.

"I get what you mean. It's hard being so scared for someone you love." Goldy nods and looks down.

"Yah...anyway that went on for some time and then I was finally able to calm down and I got to thinking about what you were saying last time we talked and I was just so tired of not doing anything and I was just so tired and my brain was kinda fuzzy and um..." Goldy blushes and plays with her hair. "I uh...we may or may not have kissed and I may or may not have woken up cuddled next to him..." Tina shrieks and clasps her hands.

"Oh my god that sounds so precious! I so wish I had been there to see it!" Goldy flushes.

"It was embarrassing!"

"Why because you liked it?" Tina teases.

"Exactly!" Goldy says indignantly but laughing. Tina grins.

"Maybe there is hope for you after all Goldy." She sighs and smiles at nothing dreamily. "Just like a fairytale. A superhero and a pretty innocent girl who needs saving." Goldy rolls her eyes.

"I need saving from my own stupidity." Tina chuckles.

"Truer words were never spoken. Ugh I have to study for a test. So lame. But we can pick up later ok?" Goldy smiles.

"Sounds good, study hard!" Tina grins and nods.

"I will. Ttyl Goldy!" She smiles and waves then ends the call. Goldy leans back in her chair and sighs. She glances around her room then gets up and crosses over to her bed. She picks up her stuffie sloth and hugs him tight.

"Hey Chip! Ready for an adventure?" Chip smiles and stares at her with his motionless eyes. Goldy smiles and hops up onto her window seat. She stares out the window playing with her hair and smiling as she drifts away on daydreams.