Do You Still Love Me?

Unicorn stands on top of a skyscraper the wind blowing through his hair looking out at the world. He closes his eyes and let's the rest of the world recede into darkness. He slows his thoughts and calms his racing heart. Calm down. Be still. Focus... Suddenly his eyes snap open. He spins around then relaxes.

"Olive. It's just you." He smiles at her. "What um...what's up?" Olive just shakes her head. Then she reaches out takes his hand and pulls him into a hug. Unicorn hesitates then hugs her back. "You ok Olive?" Olives nods and hugs him tighter.

"Stay out of fights from now on ok Lukie?" She murmurs. Unicorn flushes embarresed and pulls away from her. He crosses his arm and turns away looking at the sky. Olive pushes her goggles up farther on her head and looks down. "S-sorry...I forgot." Unicorn shrugs. "It's whatever. Just...don't call me that anymore ok?" Olive nods.

"I understand. I'm sorry I didn't mean to imply anything." Unicorn looks back at her and smiles a little.

"It's alright...I've just moved on from that." Olive raises her eyebrows in question.

"You think I haven't? Unicorn I'm dating someone else and you think I haven't moved on from us?"

"I wasn't sure."

"Well for your information I'm over it. I'm happy with Dart and I love him." Unicorn smiles almost sadly. "And what about us? Do you still love me?" Olive's eyes dart away and she quickly answers,

"Why do you still love me?" Unicorn sighs and sits down on the edge of the building. He motions to Olive to join him and relevantly she sits down next to him. Unicorn puts his arm around her shoulder and she leans her head against him closing her eyes. Unicorn smiles and looks off at the skyline.

"Of course I love you Olive." He finally says. "You're like a sister to me. You may not be my girlfriend but you're like family and I care about you so much." Olive opens her eyes and hugs him smiling.

"Thanks Unicorn...I never thought I'd get to be so close to my idol. I'm so glad I got the chance to be your friend." Unicorn laughs and ruffles her hair playfully.

"Me too little seed, me too." Olive laughs.

"I thought you were done with the pet names!" Unicorn grins and gets up.

"Sorry," He bows mockingly. "Your exilency." Olive giggles and gets up.

"Unicorn stop it!" She smiles and crosses her arms. "So...I hear you got yourself an admirer? Finally getting somewhere with that old Daycare crush of yours?" Unicorn colors a little and blows his hair out of his face.

"M-maybe..." Olive smirks.

"What's your plan for that?" Unicorn grins and walks backwards towards the edge.

"Well that's easy. Imma wing it!" He whoops and falls back off the building. Olive laughs and shakes her head.

"Oh Unicorn..." she mutters to herself. "Never change..."