Ginny, I think I-

A/N Thank you to all of the people who have voted on my story or added it to their reading lists. It means so much to me that you guys like my story enough to do this, and it lets me know that you want me to keep writing. Thank you again, and if you have any suggestions I would LOVE to hear them. If I can't fit them in here, I might even create a separate book for them!  I also love constructive criticism that helps me write better. Also Fun Fact for you all, My dad read the first three chapters of this book and thought I should call it 'Hermione's Hysteria' lmao. Also, italics in this chapter stands for thought, but when it is in speech marks it is singing

"Okay, Ginny, the password for today I will tell you as soon as we get outside. I have already told Fred what it is, so it can't be changed. Are you ready?" 
"I suppose," came Ginny's reluctant response. She was slightly scared of what I had come up with for revenge, as she should be, I thought cruelly.

"Ginny, the password for today is: 

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day,

Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

Rough winds do shake, the darling buds of may,

and summer's lease hath all too short a date.

Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines.

And often is its gold complexion dimm'd

and every fair from fair sometime declines

by chance or natures changing course, untrimm'd

But thy eternal summer shall not fade

or lose possession of that fair thou owest

Nor shall Death brag thou wand'rest in his shade

When in eternal lines to time thou growest,

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,

so long lives this and this gives life to thee."

"What the Hell, Hermione!"

"You asked for it! It's just Shakespeare, although I suppose you wouldn't know about him-"

"Not know Shakespeare? Only the most famous Ravenclaw to have EVER lived? I know Shakespeare; we acted out Macbeth as kids! This is a bit extreme though. I hate you sometimes"

I burst out laughing. This was just too funny. "We should get to class, Ginny. I don't want to fail my NEWTS"

***Four hours and much poetry later***

 Ginny and I collapsed on our bed, exhausted.

"Did you see what Harry did in Potions today?" Ginny grinned as she spoke, "We were making Amortentia, and he asked me if I could go away for a second. And me being me, I asked m=him why, cox I was a bit offended by that, and he said, 'becasue I want to smell the Amortentia and all I can smell is your perfume!"

I squealed happily at that, Ginny and Harry were just too cute together.

"What did you smell, 'Mione?" Ginny asked curiously.

"I'm not really sure. it was a mixture of cat hair, vanilla shampoo, and chocolate," I smiled just at the thought.

"Ooh, who do you want it to smell like?"

"I'm not really sure. I'll think about it while I make dinner" I responded, even though in my mind I knew exactly who I wanted it to be.

***A little while and lots of thought later***

"Ginny? I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Ginny, I think I have a -"

"Crush on Pansy Parkinson?!?!?!?! This is too cute!" she squealed

"How did you know?"

" I'll tell you later," Ginny ran out the door, and across the hallway could be heard to yell, "HARRY YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS!!!"

I chuckled at her positive response, and went to bed smiling.

A/N Did you guys like it? I thought It was so cute. Also I forgot to mention that Eighth year is kind of like university; it's optional and the classes are too- but if you go to lass you are more likely to pass your exams, and there is no excuse for missing homework. Question of the day: What do you think my real name is? (Hint; it's not rosie or molly, those were my first stuffed toys)