The Planning Phase

A/N EDITED

Sorry if this chapter seems a little disjointed from the last, basically Hermione realises that she really really likes Pansy and decides she needs to make Pansy hers.

Hermione's PoV

I walked into our living area to see Ginny calmly browsing through a Quidditch catalogue, completely immersed in daydreams of playing for the Holy-head Harpies

"Okay. Ginny. How should I get Pansy to realise that she likes me?"

"I dunno, ask her out?" Ginny said, barely looking up from the magazine, 'Quid from Quidditch'

"But she's currently straight! I have to slowly unleash her inner lesbian that must be there because the Amortentia said so!" I said, frustrated at Ginny's lack of enthusiasm.

"Whatever, 'Mione, I've got studying to do."

"Hence why I did it last week!" I scolded her, " And you aren't exactly studying right now, are you." I wandered off, back into the bedroom.

What's something that will engage her curiosity? I thought  She's a pureblood, so something muggle would probably be a safe bet, but then how do we know if she'll be able to use it? Hmm, I'll ask Ginny if she knows any muggleborn Slytherins.

"Hey, Gin, sorry to bother you again, but do you know if any of the Slytherins are muggleborn or halfblood? " I yelle from the bedroom

"Yeah, I think Blaise Zabini is, " she responded, "why?"

" Don't worry, and thank you!" I called

So, a muggle device that I can get at Hogwarts. An alarm clock? No, that wouldn't work, I need something like a..... Phone! I've got two phones. I knew those would come in handy sometime! Let's get to work

A/N Really short, I know, but I just couldn't really connect this chapter with the last one. Next chapter should be up soonish. Question of the day: What's your favourite colour? also this story has almost 200 reads!!!!!! this is phenomenal! I am soooo excited  Thank you everyone who has read, voted or commented on this story, I love you all so much.

Me, out!