What's This?

A/N Italics = thought/texting

 Pansy's PoV

I wandered sullenly down the stairs of the seventh floor hallway, resenting the apartment set up which meant i had to walk down to see Blaise, resenting my gayness and resenting Hermione for being so cute. Basically, I was in a foul mood.

I got to the portrait of a talking wombat (Blaise is very strange and has an Australian roommate called Tim) and realised I didn't know how to get in.

"BLAISE! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" I yelled and rapped hard on the portrait.

"Oooooowwwww. That hurrt," The wombat grumbled in a low, gravelly voice. Apologising to the wombat (it was kind of cute), I stepped back just in time for Blaise to wrench the door open.

"Pansy Parkinson! It is seven pm and I am trying to make myself Mac and cheese without blowing up the stove! Could it not have waited?"

I pushed past him, asking if Tim was in. When he said no, I conceded and said,  "No, it really couldn't have waited. As the only muggleborn Slytherin that I am aware of and on speaking terms with, I require your assistance."

"What?"

"I found this in my bag and I don't know what it is. It says Apple on it but it doesn't taste nice ata all," I tossed him the object carelessly, and he yelled as he caught it.

"Pansy! These things are expensive! Anyway, it's called a mobile phone. YOu use it to talk to people from a distance."

"Can't I just yell?"

"No, like from overseas or  something"

"Oh, like a miniature patronus?"

" No! No, not like that at all. If we had two I'd show you, but we don't. So basically what happens," Blaise began to demonstrate  what was going to happen if somebody texted or called me

Half an hour later, I somewhat understood the workings of a phone. Blaise handed it back to her and she turned to leave, when it lit up and started singing.

"Ah!" I yelled flinching away from the phone and tossing it at Blaise. He frowned at me, before picking up the phone, flipping it open and handing it to me calmly.

"Here you go. Now get out of my flat before i tip my ruined Mac and Cheese on your head!"

"Sorry! I'm going, I'm going"

I ran out the door, saying goodbye to the wombat, before pausing in the next bathroom over to  read the message, as I didn't want Luna to see my private stuff.

Anonymous :Hey there cutie

Pansy : What?

Anonymous: I said hey there cutie

Pansy: who said I was cute

Anonymous: I did

Pansy left the conversation

Hermione's PoV

"Yes!" I yelled, "it worked!"

A/N Fairly short Ik but that's alright.

ALso can I just say that this story has almost 400 reads!! This is insane! None of my stories have ever been this popular before. Thank you all so much!

Question of the day;

Based on my writing style, where do you think I live (Nation, not town)

Once again a shout out to @rosepetal83 for her amazing comments that always make me feel happy. <3