Not an Update, Just Self Promo (Sorry)

A/N Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting on this story. This story now has almost 500 reads, and almost 50 votes and comments!!!! Thank you to everyone who has read this, and special thanks to those who comment and vote. This is my first semi-successful story, and I really appreciate your support:)

If anyone has a moment or general vibe they want me to try and include more in the story, comment it here, and I will do my best. I might not be able to do all of them as this story is already planned from start to finish, but there is room for me to add stuff in.

I also have two other stories which aren't fanfictions and aren't getting many (none) reads or votes, and I would really appreciate it if you could check them out on my profile page. One of them (The Life Core) has two or three parts up, and the other (the Fake Prince) I just started and only has the Prologue. It could give you something to do while you wait for me to update (sorry) and I would really appreciate it.

If any of you have stories you want me to check out, message their title here and I will check them out. I am open to reading any sort of story except for smut, and I currently can't find a good story to read, so I would love to check yours out.

I'm hoping to update again in the next few days, but who knows... I don't lol.

Thanks again for your ongoing support, I love you so much, and another update will be up soon 

<3