So, I'm -

A/N Just one thing before I start. Massive shout out to @StraightUpMagic05 for pointing out that Lavender was alive at the start of the book, sorry about that guys, but I did my research and she either turned into a werewolf or died in the Battl of Hogwarts so for this story she is now dead. When I go back and edit I will fix that :D.

Hermione's PoV

 We were in the classroom planning for the ball, discussing whether we needed a chocolate fountain as well as a butter-beer fountain, and the conversation was getting a little heated.

"But wouldn't it be so cute for couples to feed each other from the chocolate fountain?" Padma said firmly.

"But can't they do that with cupcakes and treacle tarts?" Dean argued

I'll admit I zoned out of the conversation, thinking of how grateful I am that the war is gone. When I noticed the conversation getting more and more angry, I looked up.

"Yeah? Well who are you going with Dean? I bet it's some third-year floozy with no brains and a pretty face!" Parvati yelled, and Dean responded just as angrily.

"Actually, for your information, I am going with Seamus Finnegan!"

A pin could have dropped in the complete and utter silence that followed.

"You- you're gay?" Padma stuttered. All eyes were on Dean, but I noticed several people exchanging cash discreetly.

"Yep, and proud of it. If you aren't happy about that, you can leave," Dean said in a dignified manner.

Padma grinned and said, "well wouldn't it be sweet to feed Seamus a choc-dipped strawberry from the fountain?"

Dean smiled gratefully and said, "sure. Why not?"

"Does anyone else have any startling revelations?" Elora asked drily, and I noticed Pansy gulp.

"I'm going with Harry, if that's a surprise to anyone," Ginny said cheerfully, followed by Evie's voice.

"I'm going with Zake Humuson," she said, and Parvati practically swooned.

"Isn't he such a dreamboat?" she said, and Padma poked her exasperatedly.

"What about you Pansy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She said, "uh, I haven't thought about it much. Nobody's asked me anyway. Who'd want to go with me?"

She sounded so down that I almost couldn't believe this was the same girl who told me she had a crush on someone other than me.

"I can think of a few people," Elora said, " Draco Malfoy for one."

"He's going with Astoria."

"Blaise?"

"No. Hell no. Do not invoke his name," Pansy said vehemently and Elora shrugged.

"What about Goyle? (it was Crabbe who died right?) "

" Are you even trying to help?"

"Okay, Goyle is an idiot. What about Theodore Nott?"

"I don't like him. He's not my type."

"Okay then, what is your type?"

I saw Pansy visibly gulp and had to stop myself from smirking. If I let on that I already knew then she would realise it was me straight away.

"uh, I don't really know?" she offered.

"Come on Pansy, If you don't like Goyle, Theodore, Blaise or Draco you must know your type! they cover all the basics: Creep, Dumb, Jock and Exotic foreigner"

I noticed Ron failing to hold in a chuckle at the words 'exotic foreigner'  and I mentally smiled. Of course Ron had a crush on Blaise. Of course he did. 

"Um, well the thing is..."

"Come on, tell us! Padma urged.

Pansy burst into tears, and said, " I'm lesbian", and ran out sobbing. There was silence, and then Elora gulped.

"Should I go, or-" she asked.

"I'll go," I said, "I might be able to relate better," I walked out after Pansy, trying to think where I would find her.

A/N 2k reads!!!!!Woah. I'm speechless. Soon we will be doing a Q&A, so gimme some Q's so I can A them!

Yes, I'm a psychopath. deal with it. :D

Anyway, did you like the chapter? It was short but it had to be there so I'm sorry

Bye