Phase one

"Okay Ginny, it's time for phase one!"

"Phase one of what?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! Phase one of my plan to get Pansy!" I replied exuberantly.

"Okaaaaaayyyyy? What's your plan?"

"I'll tell you phase at a time. Phase one is to sneak a phone into Pansy's book bag"

"I don't know where you're going with this, but it sounds both equally promising and potentially disastrous."

"Stop it! You're describing Harry and Ron in Potions!"

"Well, you go for it, 'Mione, but I'm off to breakfast. I have some serious chicken to eat!"

"Chicken? For breakfast? Really?" I questioned, but she was already out the door, waving to Fred like he was never dead in the first place. I walked into my room to get ready for Phase one of project Get-Pansy.

***

I walked into the Great Hall, books expertly stacked to my eye line, so I could just see where I was going, but it would be understandable for me to trip. I expertly navigated my way around the Slytherin table, heading for the Gryffindor table, when I saw a head of luxurious pitch-black hair. I took one step forward, two, and then stumbled over nothing. I dropped all my books on the ground, keeping a hold of the phone carefully concealed in my over-sized jumper sleeve, and reached for Pansy's bookbag in an attempt to slow my fall. I heard a ripping noise and said a silent 'Yes!' to myself as I knew my plan worked. Then I banged my knee on the ground. I scrambled up, aware of all the eyes that were on me, and then pretended to notice my predicament.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Pansy, here, I'll help you clean it up," I began dumping books back into her bag, before realising that mine were mixed up in hers and tipping them back out to sort them. Ten minutes later, I had successfully sorted the books and slipped a cell phone into her copy of Advanced Transfiguration. I hobbled over to the Gryffindor table with my books once again piled precariously high, and thought, The things we inflict upon ourselves for love, before sitting down and massaging my sore knee.

Pansy's PoV

Bloody Granger, with her bloody hair and bloody clumsiness and bloody adorableness and her bloody ability to force me to pretend I hate her. 

I was alone in the dorm that I shared with Luna Lovegood. Who knows why McGonagall put someone like me with someone like her, but I'd decided that maybe she wasn't so bad after all. She had this uncanny ability to see when people were lying and what the truth was, and it wasn't her fault that her parents taught her to believe in Nargles. I decided that she was a friend to me now. 

I had skipped out of Transfiguration, as I had felt a migraine coming on and needed a potion for it, and I already knew all of the stuff they were learning anyway. I'm smarter than I look, it seems because everybody thinks that I'm a wagger because I don[''t know anything but actually it's because I know too much. Hermione is still smarter than me, but she would never miss a class for anything short of death.

I began to go through my bag, sorting through the books that Hermione had pile inside, repairing torn dust covers and checking for bent pages.

I opened my Transfiguration book and a small black rectangle fell out of it. That's odd, I thought curiously, Wasn't Hermione the only one who touched my transfiguration book other than me today?

A/N Has Pansy figured it out already? What will Hermione do? I don't know, suggestions are welcome as always LoL

Shout-out to @rosepetal83 and @LCRofficial for their incredible comments that always brighten my day. I love you guys so much :):):) <3

Thank you to everyone who has read this, it is almost at 300 reads!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Also, I have some other stories on my profile page including a message group one which I just started, and a Non-Harry-Potter story (gasp). I would really appreciate it if you guys could check them out, I would love your feedback.