3.Care

I believe that the first test of a truly great man is his humility.
I believe that he who has an imagination without learning has Wings, but no feet.
Forgiveness ,my dear, is the answer to the child's dream of a miracle by which what is broken is made whole again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wished for a new life.
He wished for a new beginning.
But what he got
Was he satisfied?

He developed a feeling,
He was confused.
He never understood this.
Kept asking himself again and again

"Why?"

Why did he wanted to protect a mere doll?... Which wasn't even real.
What made him wanting to protect that living doll?
He wanted to protect her,just like a father protecting his daughter.

================================

It was night he was roaming in the streets hoping to find something to eat.
He came across a beggar
His one side of mind told him to snatch away everything from that old man whatever he possessed. And the other side told him to just walk away from there.
In the end,he came into conclusion that that to just leave.
He didn't want him to be like his father. He wanted to stay as an anonymous person all his life.
He walked further and saw a pond with fish in it, situated inside the boundary of a house.
He climbed up the fence and stalked his way towards the tiny pond.
He found some colourful fishes in it. He was deciding whether to catch it and run ,or just walk away too.
But hunger struck him like a thunder. He hasn't eaten much from days.
He finally caught two fishes and before he could run..... the balcony lights of the house turned on.
He didn't realise that there was a dog house located just behind the pond.
The dog started barking loud.
Anxiety struck him, he hurried away from that place with the fish in his hand before he gets caught.
He was successful in it.
He was happy, finally some food.
He started collecting some firewood and lit it up with a match he found in the trashcan.
He started devouring the food,as if it was his last meal.
After finishing he walked back home to find Evelyn sitting in the floor waiting for him.
He knew, she wasn't real,but it still made him happy.
Happy to know that someone cares after his mother.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Dwelling in sadness and worry, he couldn't sleep.
Evelyn sat down in bed and took his head in her lap and started singing a lullaby , which jungkook adored so much.
It was the same lullaby that his mother used to sing him to sleep.
He wanted to cry, but it soothed him.
Soon darkness took over.
And he fell asleep.

Truly great people usually don't feel important;they make others feel important.

________end of phase 3________

Hey guys...shud i continue this book??
Is it boring? I get no responses dats y!