○Ten○

Streaks of white, blue and gold light seeped into my fluttering eyes. I couldn't breathe. I coughed and choked on something at the base of my throat clogging up my chest, until I sputtered up water like a fountain. I felt frozen, but parts of my body were on fire. My clothes felt like an icy second skin and I could feel saturated strands of hair across my face and neck like wet, spindly spider legs.

"Eden?" An angel. The voice echoed around the sea in my mind. "Eden? Open your eyes."

I did. A face slowly broke through the heavy saturation of colours, leaving a burst of gold above his dark, scruffy locks like a halo. His eyes brightened and shone so much that I could see my reflection in the dark mirrors. I looked pale, very pale, whereas Bellamy looked so warm as if he'd been kissed by the sun. His hand caressed my cheek and gently slid behind my head to help sit me up.

"So beautiful," he muttered under his breath with a dreamy sheen to his eyes. I had never seen Bellamy so blissful and at ease.

I pretty much drowned. I'm wet and cold. I look like sh¡t.

Bellamy drew closer his forehead against mine. Our lips brushed. "No. You still look the most beautiful to me." His words stole my breath and drew me in for a kiss. He drew me impossibly closer with a firm grip around my waist that didn't stir any pain in my back. Instead of pain, the cold and numbness began to melt away.

I fisted his t-shirt with my right hand wanting our bodies to mold in desire and passion. I could feel the cold redness dissipate from my cheeks, when he ran his hands over them and ran a hand through my hair gently pulling it.

My clothes didn't feel drenched and heavy anymore. I only felt heat.

"Bellamy," I murmured. Too lost in him, in us, I couldn't complete a coherent sentence.

"I'm sorry for everything." Bellamy trailed his soft lips down my neck to my collarbone. I sighed and pushed my hips up towards his. His hand pulled up my knee and trailed down to the edge of my shorts, so close to where I wanted him. "I'm sorry for not being the boyfriend you deserve."

Clouds and stars filled my head. I couldn't think of anything wrong Bellamy had done, only the good. Flashes of desire hazed scenes swirled behind my red eyelids. I ran my hand under Bellamy's tshirt and traced the dips, planes of his hard chest and stomach.

"Open your eyes, baby." Baby. He had never called me that but I didn't really care, too focused on our hearts beating like crazy. "I can make everything better. You just need to forgive me. Give me what I want and forgive me."

"What?" I stared into Bellamy's lightening eyes and watched myself shiver.

"Give me what I want." His voice morphed. It sounded much deeper, more demanding, unnerving.

My body temperature dropped and my blood began to chill.

Give me what I want.

I screwed my eyes shut and shook my head. "Bellamy, get off me." The clouds in my head turned grey and gloomy, a storm beginning to brew.

Suddenly, Bellamy's weight increased and his touch changed. I pictured short, sand hair and these murky, grey, blue eyes. A wickedly grim smirk and large, calloused hands

"Don't act shy now."

The edge of my top started to lift, my hands fought to keep it down whilst I shrunk away from his touch.

"Give me what I'm owed." The lightness in his tone evaporated and became more explosive. "Don't be a frigid b×tch now, after how you've been offering it up on a plate."