○Seventeen○

Bellamy

"We have to stop the bleeding and get the bullet out. Hold his leg down." Clarke ordered.

I did as instructed and held down Lincoln's thrashing legs with all of my weight. I looked to Clarke waiting for her to make her move.

Lincoln grunted, snarled and growled doing his best to fight his restraints. Octavia knowledge at his head and offered him water trying to soothe him. Instead of calming down, he got worked up and spat the water out knocking the canteen from Octavia's hands. She snapped her mouth shut and looked at him with these sad eyes.

Clarke tried to reassure Octavia with her eyes, but it didn't work.

Octavia started to stand up. "I'll get some more." She held up the bottle.

Clarke shot me a look which I tried to ignore. I didn't have it in me to to try and sincerely ease my little sister's pain when she was the cause of the constant heartache I felt. If Octavia hadn't pushed Eden, I would have been able to see her and try to make amends.

"Bellamy," Clarke hissed under her breath with a harsher glare.

I clenched my jaw and looked at my sister who was stepping down the hatch. I caught her eye and attempted to soften mine. "Once the drug is out of his system, he'll be okay."

"You can't protect me from this one, big brother."

Octavia vanished down the ladder.

"I understand you're upset. I swear I do, but she's your sister." Clarke continued to tend to Lincoln's wound.

"I know she's my sister."

I held Lincoln's legs tighter.

"Then you should know that she's hurting."

I shot Clarke my own fierce glare. "I'm hurting too! Clearly, you don't understand and since you don't have a sibling that has f□cked you over this bad you shouldn't be giving me advice."

Clarke studied my expression and finally sighed. "You're both hurting. You more than Octavia. Like I said you have a right to be angry. What Octavia did was wrong, we all know that and we're upset about it. Just remember you're lucky enough to have a sibling."

I heard what Clarke was saying, but I honestly didn't care right now. I didn't want to talk about it.

A moment passed and Clarke pulled away from a still Lincoln.

"Your mom would be proud of you." I commented.

Clarke didn't look to sure as she moved to her med-kit. My mom would know how to save him."

After that I didn't say anything and just waited staring at Lincoln.

It was crazy to think Mount Weather could change somebody so much and twist their mind to the point they became a Reaper. Lincoln went from the only Grounder seeking peace between our people, to a Reaper who wanted to kill anything and everything in his way.

My hyperactive mind went back to Eden. The delusional part of me started conjuring absurd thoughts. What if the mountain men found Eden washed up somewhere and turned her into a Reaper. It happened to Lincoln when Octavia knew he was missing and started to think he was dead; why couldn't it happen to Eden? Maybe Clarke and Abby got it wrong and Eden could have survived that fall.