High School Time Introduction

Everything belongs to CW except for Melanie and future characters that aren't in the show. 

Barry Allen. The guy who was the geeky nerd, best friends with Iris West, who he also had a massive crush on. Then, there was Caitlin Snow. The new girl. They met while they were both sophomores. She had befriended Barry and things may have gotten farther. Months after they had known each other and becoming friends, then best friends, they became boyfriend and girlfriend. They dated from sophomore year to a month before they started college, a year after graduating. They took a year off of school after graduating. They spent a lot of time together, during the year. Then there was their final moment together. When they broke up. That day was the worst and scariest day of their lives; well scary for at least one of them. Caitlin was pregnant, but then she hadn't told anyone. She had also found out that she was moving away from Central City. Away from Barry. So she decided to keep the baby a secret since Barry was staying in Central City while she was moving a distance away, so they broke up knowing a long distance relationship wouldn't work.

When she moved away she became friends with a guy named Ronald "Ronnie" Raymond and they became close even though she tried not too, but he accepted her situation and helped her out. Including even taking the role as a father figure, he was there for every ultrasound, every kick, the birth, every cry, every laugh, every smile, every step, every word. He stepped up so much that they eventually got together. She had a son Joshua Allen Snow. They were together for 4 years until they were expecting a child of their own, a baby girl, Melanie Snow. They were all happy together until eventually they both got offered a job at Star Labs that gave them reasonable hours so that while they were at work their kids were either in school or in daycare. When they accepted the job she didn't even consider that Barry still lived in Central City. When she moved away she thought she was never going to see him again. But eight years later proved her wrong...