New Steps

Iris' POV

Ever since Barry found out about Josh being his, he's now avoiding everyone and only being around Caitlin, Josh and even Melanie, who isn't even his. Like if he can forgive her the mother that kept the secret for 8 or 9 years why can't he forgive us for knowing for a couple of months. I've tried to talk with him so many times but he wouldn't listen. Like I miss my best friend and I'm making this effort so he'll forgive me but nothing has happened.

Caitlin's POV

The past couple weeks have been just me, Josh, Melanie, and Barry. He's been enjoying having fatherly moments with Josh and even with Melanie too. He's such a great father that's one of the things that makes me hate that I didn't tell him so long ago. But to forget about that, these past couples weeks have been so much fun also, Barry and I had also made an agreed arrangement for with Josh. For the time being were going to have it have it set up where I have him Monday to Thursday and he gets to have him Friday to Sunday, and if need be one or the other can take him on one of their stated days.

We've been spending so much time together that it's almost like we've always been our own little family and it helped Barry and I actually get closer, which ended in him forgiving me. Which did take a while, but still forgiven. 

Barry's POV

After the fight between me and everyone else there was only one person I had come to forgive only one person so far, and yet everyone would think she'd had been the last one I would've forgiven. The thing that helped me forgive her was that I spent the past couple weeks with her and the kids. Caitlin and I have spent so much time together with the kids and even without the kids, we're getting along so much more than when we were younger. I didn't believe that we could get any closer, but because of this whole situation we had and it's never been better. Since I had forgiven Cait its making me think that I should decide to finally forgive everyone else since they didn't keep a secret for as long.

So now was time to go out and forgive  everyone else, insteading of hiding out.

I left to go see Joe and Iris so then I can apologize and forgive them, so I ran.

"Hey Joe, Iris."
"Bare? We didn't expect to see you so soon." Joe says.
"I came to apologize. "
"Why are you the one apologizing we were the ones hiding the secret?" Iris asks confused.
"Because I forgave Caitlin while she was the one to keep the biggest secret for so long, but I hadn't forgiven you guys for keeping it for a few months since your reasoning was that you wanted her to tell and let me try to get back to my life without rushing into a whole new life."
"We're so so sorry that we didn't tell you." Iris pleads.
"Water under the bridge. Now I gotta go but just thought I'd stop by to let you guys know."
"Can we get dinner tonight then?" Joe asks.
"Sure" I stated then left.

Now that I've apologized and forgiven so now I can move on to what happens now.