STAR Labs Beginning

Still Barry's POV

I arrived back at STAR Labs and entered the cortex seeing Caitlin, her kids, Cisco and Harrison.

"Hey guys." Then everyone turned to look at me.

"Hey Barry." Everyone responded.

"Hi Barry!!" Josh yelled running towards me giving me a fist bump then a hug. After that scene it surprised everyone, especially Caitlin. Caitlin looked at us in aw, and I knew that that's how she was looking at us because that's how she looked at me when we were younger.

"Hey Barry, can I talk to you for a sec?" Caitlin asked me.

"Uh, yeah sure." I responded as she directed me into the med bay. "Okay, so what's up?"

"I got all the test results back."

"Okay? What? Was something wrong?"

"They came back fine, except your cells. It's almost as if they're either multiplying or moving really fast."

"Do you have a slide for it?" After I asked she grabbed her microscope and added a sample of my blood onto it so I could see what she was talking about."

"Let me guess you did get into forensic science?"

"You are correct. Dr. Snow" I paused before saying her name in a 'I told you so' look.

"Well we both had our dream jobs come true then. So I guess we both had what we wanted to come to us then."

"Yeah. Except our love lives." After I said that, I looked carefully at her to see what her reaction was.

"Yeah I guess that's true. But how so for you? You pining over someone again?" She teased me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I jokingly stated.

She smiled and laughed. It's the first time I got her to smile and laugh for real, the first time in eight years since I last saw that.

"So what do you think is happening with my cells then."

"I have no idea. But we both could do some research to try and figure out what could be happening."

"Okay, but if there is something happening. Can we just keep it between the two of us? I don't really want anyone else to know about this if something is happening."

"Yeah. It's not a problem. Just maybe could we tell Cisco? He's a really smart good scientist as well and he'd probably have a really good chance at helping us discover what's happening then just the two of us. Three brains are better than two."

"If you say that he's trusted and can help us then I'll say that yes he can help us then."

"Okay. Then I'll let him know later. I have to get going and you my guess have to go back to Joe's to hangout with them."

"You guessed correctly. Because my guess is that I don't have my apartment anymore." She nodded in probable agreement. "Yeah so tomorrow I can meet back here if you want?"

"Okay that sounds great. But I might have my kids here for a while because they have a half day tomorrow."

"Yeah that's entirely okay."

Nobody's POV

And that was just the beginning of something repeating or new...