MR. TROUBLE

"You're definitely a trouble maker, I see why Elijah's hands were so full between you and Niklaus"

• • •

The next morning Gabriel was sitting in an arm chair with one leg crossed over the other quietly reading a book.

The front door slams open and he sees Rebekah and Klaus throwing a small brunette against the couch, he could automatically sense that she was a witch.

Gabriel looks towards his younger brother raising an eyebrow in which Klaus ignores too busy fuming at the brunette.

"Sophie Devaroux we had a deal!" He raises his voice as she sits there stunned and shaking. "You protect my unborn child and I dismantle Marcel's army! I've held up my end of the deal while if it wasn't for my brother Hayley would've been killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches!"

Sophie's head whips towards Gabriel whom she seemed to just notice. "Brother?" She whispers to herself confused.

Sophie had never heard of him having another brother still alive besides Elijah. No one ever spoke of the elder Mikaelson because his family only ever seemed to cause trouble when he was gone and other than that he kept to himself.

None of them knew the power he held and he liked it that way. He had only stayed for a couple of years when his family had suddenly decided to settle down here but eventually left, due to tragic circumstances.

"Hello love." He says smirking and waving a hand in a cheeky tone.

Klaus and Rebekah watch in mild disgust as Sophie blushes profusely. Their brother had always had this effect on woman but very rarely did he pursue anything, at this moment they were very glad for that.

"U-uh hi." She stutters out completely forgetting about her current dangerous situation.

Rebekah clears her throat slightly glaring at the witch. In no way was this witch getting her brother.

"It was a group of extremist. Sabine stupidly told them of a vision, she gets them some times." Sophie says sighing, bringing her attention back to the task at hand.

"And what pray tell did this vision foretell?" Gabriel asks, putting his book down leaning forward now interested. Sophie shivers from the sound of his smooth deep voice and Gabriel smirks when he hears her heart speed up.

"Pretty much that the baby would be the end of all witches." She says looking towards a smug Klaus.

"I'm becoming for fond of this child by the day." Klaus replies with a wide smirk.