Intensive

"Is she married?" inquired Blake.

   "No," Kinsley answered.

   "Mmm, a loner," Blake said, "Any relatives." 

    "We haven't found out yet," Kinsley said.

Blake abruptly stared at the mirror and caressed his thin and light moustache then frowned upon the glass, approaching it. 

   "One toothbrush, one toothpaste... a bundle of Q-tips." he murmured to himself.

   "What happened, you've found something?" I asked but Blake didn't answer and continued to gaze the mirror then down at the sink where a bar of white soap was kept on a soap saver. 

    "There are a few traces of bloodstains and even in the tap handle. The murderer washed the blood away... that's obvious," he paused for a moment or two then recommenced, speaking fluently, "She was about to undress for a bath, but first, she must unmask herself from the make-up that is still on her face which means that the murderer killed her before washing her face in front of the mirror. However, at that instant, the murderer shot the bulb and both were drowned into the darkness where he caught hold of the woman's head, knocked her skull against the mirror, where she was found half-conscious and helpless to defend herself, and then the murderer stabbed her easily." His explanation seemed much more of a speech.   

    "Well, how on earth did the murderer broke in? Kinsley told that all doors and windows were locked and nothing was smashed." Mort catechised. 

    "Ha-ha, a bloody-goody point here," Blake exclaimed, smiling cheekily, "The wound is not of a knife, my friend, but much of a screwdriver which the murderer both used to open one of the doors and to stab her."

   "Impressive!" Kinsley stated, amazed.

   "No, it's intensive," Blake said, tuning a stern look at Kingsley, "This murder is intensive."