Epilogue

Blake and Mort got to 115 B.E. Blake pulled open the door and plodded upstairs with quick short steps along with Mort. Reaching upstairs, they saw a shadow moving in the vague and then revealing into the light and Clarice Draven appeared with his usual red prom, smiling evilly. She approached the duos like a cat and asked, "Have you guessed who's my next prey?"

   "Yes," Blake replied, morosely.

   "Then we need to talk between you and me," she stated.

   "Go on then," Blake said, "Lady's first."

   "If we could discuss in... private," Clarice pronounced the words out gradually and hissingly.

Blake slightly nodded and told Mort to go out. Mort was puzzle-faced, not understanding what was happening. He stayed still insistently for a moment or two then darted off, trudging downstairs. 

Blake took a seat on the sofa, cross-legged and ordered Clarice to proceed.  Clarice progressed to Blake and placed her left foot on Blake's lap from the peekaboo-slitted red prom, her stockinged leg exposing out into the light along with a revolver kept in the stocking. 

She pulled the revolver out, pointed it on and screamed, "You messed with the King!" She pointed it at Blake's forehead.

Blake got up on his feet and fixed Clarice a sharp look and yelled,  "He doesn't love you! He doesn't care about you! You enamoured him and fell into his trap. He's using you! Clarice! He's using you!"

Tears began to roll down the dewy-eyed and hyperventilating Clarice, gnashing her teeth. 

   "He's not even using you but misusing you. Don't fall into his trap. He just repelled you." Blake buttonholed. 

Clarice Draven backed away, lowering her revolver, taking heavily rapid and deep breathes. She then stared at Blake fiercely and pushed him against the wall, blocking him. She then pointed the revolver again at Blake's forehead. 

   "You!" Clarice said, "Or... me!" She laid the gun at his head, sobbingly.

   "No!" Blake shouted, turning Clarice and blocking her against the wall. Clarice tried to get out with all her force and sequentially succeeded. She ran out of the door and stopped at the top landing, gazing at Blake.

  "No!" Blake shouted his lungs out again. 

Clarice Draven pulled the trigger and the bullet smashed her head, blood splashing on the wall. Her body lose hold thoroughly and the revolver dropped on the floor and the corpse fell and tumbled out the stairs. 

   "No!" Blake's voice echoed.

...