The Lesser Of Two Evils

Blake and Mort arrived at 115 B. E. and trudged upstairs. Just then, a mouse clockwork toy commenced moving across the room towards the duos, standing still near the entrance. Blake stopped the cat with his right foot and took it by hand, looking at it for a moment or two then sliding it into his coat-pocket, saying concurrently, "Can give Camilla to play with." After saying these words, a shadow moved out and exposed into both lights from the window and the door. They were surprised to see the Queen, Clarice Draven, dressed as usual with the red prom, eyeing a devilish look on the duos. 

   "Well then, how did the inspection went?" she asked, jubilantly, approaching the two.

   "You seem really proud of your work," Blake said.

   "I'm not proud of my work but of myself, of the coming-to-an-end Blake," she said malignantly, walking around Blake cattily, sliding her hands on Blake's chest.

   "You bloody moggie," Blake spoke in repugnance, "What do you actually want?"

   "I want you to prove yourself wrong," Draven answered, stepping in front of Blake.

   "What do you mean?" Blake asked.

   "If you prove that I committed the crimes then you win..." Draven forwarded her face near Blake's, "...and if I prove that you committed the crimes then I win."

   "Well, I didn't commit any crime!" demurred Blake, "The lesser of two evils."

Clarice smiled wickedly and said, hissingly, "Nowadays games of lies and blames is working mostly." She proceeded to the sofa and laid there like a cat.

   "Get off my sofa!" yelled Blake, "This place is under the order of the great Mr Blake Edward!"

   "I'm going, I'm going." cried Draven, getting off.

   "And go normally like other normal people do. By the door. Downstairs." Blake pointing the to opened door.

   "Well, I'm afraid of that dog," Draven said.

   "Do you really have the character of a cat?" Blake questioned, scoffingly and mockingly, "Good gracious that Camilla rarely comes upstairs and stays mostly occupied by Mrs Stella."

   "Well, you can help at least?" Draven interrogated.

   "Ok," Blake replied back still a broad smile in his face.

Blake guided Clarice Draven downstairs and fortunately, Camilla wasn't around. 

   "Mrs Stella must have taken her for an evening stroll. Can't see Mrs Stella herself." Blake said, leaving Clarice at the doorstep till she was lost of sight. "Real bloody cat," Blake stated to himself.

...