The Second Letter

"What do think the murderer is planning next?" Mort asked, entering the room along with Blake. Mort came to the window and sighed, opening the window and letting the sun rays penetrate in, "Ought to take fresh air to refresh with these crimes."  

Blake perched at his desk and took the letter, then, murmured to himself, "79201."  

As he said this words Camilla entered the room and mounted on his laps. Blake loosed hold of the letter and it was punctually carried away by a strong gust of wind intruding in. The letter reached the sunrays and started to tumble. As it tumbled, it turned sides and the letters written were seen upside down through the rays of the sun. Blake caught sight of the numbers: 79201. It wasn't the same, the number turned into alphabets: 

 It wasn't the same, the number turned into alphabets: 

Camilla rushed and sniffed at it. Blake went up to the letter and took it, "loser."

Just when Blake took it up and kept it on the desk, the pendulum clock rang along with the doorbell. Blake glanced at the window but nothing again. Blake and Mort trudged downstairs and found another anonymous letter appeared lying on the floor. 

Blake hastily opened it and read aloud:

Hated Mr Blake Edward,

Second murder, second letter. How did you find this murder? Isn't it old and boring like the gaga woman?  But don't worry. I am going to turn things more interesting. By the way, I hope that you're sleeping well and not having nightmares. Good Knight!

By then, keep thinking, "Who's next?" 79201

Yours wickedly,

The King

   "This is insane," Mort commented.

   "No, maddening." Blake cleared his voice and continued, "For you. Not for me."

   "Ha-ha, Mr Blake Edward, getting threatened, sometimes I like to swift into the murderer's side," Mort said.

   "Approval over disapproval," Blake said.

  ...