Home.

Rosa's POV

 Home. A simple four-letter word, but it holds so much meaning. Home is where there is unconditional love and care.

Today is the day I am getting discharged and going to my home.

Yes, my home. Apparently, I don't remember what my home looks like, but just thinking about it gives me a warm feeling.

I am in my hospital room, changing out of the hospital gown and into the clothes Mama brought for me. And I must say, Mama's taste is the best.

Just as I came out of the bathroom, Papa, Mama, and all my brothers were waiting for me

Papa was smiling and said, "Wow, my princess is looking so good."

"Yes, I agree with that," Mama said and kissed my forehead. "God save my baby from every evil eye."

I just smiled.

"Don't worry, Mom. Her brothers are alive, every problem and danger has to go through us before reaching our sunshine," Alexander said, patting my cheek.

"Hell yes," all the other brothers agreed.

"Alright, let's go. We are leaving. And I know, dear, you don't remember our home, but don't worry, you will make new and happy memories there with us," Papa said.

"I have talked to the pilot. The jet is ready," said Daniel.

"Jet? We don't live here," I questioned.

"No, honey, we live in London. We have our big family estate, and I am sure you will love it," Wyatt said.

"Don't use that word around my princess, boy. Listen, all of you, my daughter is pure, and I don't want any of you to corrupt her mind," Papa growled and said angrily.

"Okay, Father," all the brothers said.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't and looked down.

Mama noticed it and said, "Wait for you to come to our home. Even our pets are going to be very overprotective of you," and smiled.

IN JET