Happiness.

Rosa's POV

I woke up with the light on my face and wight on  my waist.i look up to see Daniel who was holdinng me tightly in his arms like if he let me go someone will take me away from him.on my back Henry who has his arms around my shoulder .on his besides there was Elijia who was basicaally spread around the bad.

On other side of Daniel there was mariano who has his mouth opened.with very difficulty i got out of Daniel's hold and got out of bad.and i saw my all brothers were hugging each other like babies.

the fuuniest thing was xaviar was hugging alexander's leg .i was tacking haevy breaths to hold my laugh.i look around and finnd my phone and i tiptop went their as i was about to tack picture of this scene Daniel stired and hugged Henry.i was dying from laughter.

then i took pictures and decided to play a prank on them.i search loud battle sound from youtube and set highest volume and on count of three i press the play and everyone joelted wake up and looked around to find what happen and i couldnt control and started laughing so hard i fole on floor.

After five minutes of contineus laughing ,i looked at them and see they were payfully glaring at me.

"you little kitten.it was not nice prank" wytte said 

"sorry you all were lookimg so funny" i was still laughing.

they looked at each other and smirked.

"oh you find this funny doll?we will show you what is funny." mariano said and all of them started tacking slow steps towards me.i know what is going to happen.and i run out of the room and i can hear thunder of stapes.i run downstairs and i looked at my parents and my uncle aunt who was in living room.thay looked at me weirdly.

"i play prank on them and took funny pictures of them and now they are trying to catch me.please save me" i said still panting.thay looked at me and smiled and laura said " on one condition show us those pictures." she said wickedly.

i hurridly went to wards them and stand in middle of them and show them there pictures they also stared laughing.

i looked around and all men were glaring at me with embberresed  face.

"sorry" i said holding my  ears.but couldnt hold my laughter.

"i will not spare you baby girl"xaviar growled payfully.and all other agreed and stared chasing me i was bassically running around hous while lauging.

As i was about to go upstairs by  stairs.i fell down and let out  small scream.my knee was scrapped and was bleading lightly but me being sensitive my eyes watered and all of them rushrd toward me.and looking from injury.

Xaviar come to me and lift me bridel style and rushed to my room where everyone followed.mariano comes with first aid kit and started wiping blood from my small cuts.but when it touched my cut it burn and i closed my eyes tightly then xaviar pushed mariano away from me and started doing the rest while everyone was consoling me .mama was hoding my left arm and aunty laura was holding my right arm and was carresing my hairs.papa and uncle devid were glaring at boys.where all my brothers(includes richerdson brothers because i also think tham as  my brothers) were looking at me with worry .alezxander try to tuched my left ankle and suddenly i felt a bust of pain and i let out a small scream.

"AHHHHHHHH"  

"ALEXANDER" papa and uncle devid growled and screamed at him and his eyes widen from worry and fear.

"sorry baby.i didnt know .i am sorry sweety.please forgive me .please." he pleaded.

"it okey.i know you didnt do this intentionally my brothers would never hurt me." i said sniffingly.