Passion.

Rosa's POV

its 6:30 and they are not returned.i was waiting for them.i just hope my family's over protectiveness don't hurt those people.but I trust them.

At 6:40 the door bell rung and I rushed to the door.when I opened it there is my big family with biggest smile.

"welcome mademe and sires.welcome to my humble abord." I say I fake British accent and dramatically bowed at them.the chuckle at my behavior .

"now peasant,dont waste our time and bring us to  my  princess." papa said dramatically.

"And also bring us some refreshment." Henry said jockingly.

"as you wish my lord" I bowed again and we all laughed.

"you are my princess" mama said and packed my forehead."so now get ready we are going out to have dinner." 

"where are we going?how should I dress?"I asked them happily because there are very rare occasion where I get to eat out.

"we are going to my new hotel,love.so dress in something nice.okay?" xaviar said.

"okay" I said and went to my room.

I took shower and wore my pink robe and world' every girls problem 'what should I ware?'.even after 10 minutes of searching I couldn't find anything.i think I should ask aunty Laura or mama.

so I went to search for them ignoring the only robe I am wearing.as I took two steps out of my room I see that xaviar was in corridor talking on the phone.like he sensed me he turn to loo at me and his eyes widens. he hung up his phone and rushed to my side.

"what are you wearing baby?you shouldn't come out in this .i dont want anyone to look at my baby like this." he said like he is controlling him self.

"but I couldn't find anything to ware so I thought aunty Laura or mama would help me that why I was searching for them"I said to him.

"oh my sweet baby,I will help you now go to your room and I will send them here,Okey?" he said softly. I nodded. "baby what I have said about answering ?" he said sternly,"okay." I reply verbly and he smiled and kissed my cheek and my forehead.

I dont know whenever I am with him I feel tingly feeling in my stomach.i fill warm and safe with him.

after five minute aunty Laura enter my room and I smiled at her "sorry aunt I disturb you but I really couldn't find anything to ware." she smiled at me and said"you will never disturb be sweety.now let's find something for you to ware." and we went to my closet and she started to find somehting to ware for me.after 5 minutes she took out vey beautiful dress.

this fress was really beautiful it is long enough to reached just above my nees and fits me perfectly

this fress was really beautiful it is long enough to reached just above my nees and fits me perfectly."wear this it will look gorgeous on you." she said.I smiled at her but my smile dropped.