Relife and Anger.

Henry's POV

It's been two days since I arrived in London. This morning, as I was passing through a charming cafe, something incredible happened. Through the window of that cafe, I saw the person we had been longing to meet 

AMARA.

I was happy and shocked to discover that all this time she had been hiding in London

I was happy and shocked to discover that all this time she had been hiding in London. There she was, sipping her drink and engrossed in her book, the typical Amara. She couldn't live without books, but don't worry, baby, we've made a small library in our house just for you.

I can't express how overjoyed I was. I rushed over to her and hugged her tightly. However, I felt small hands pushing me away. I looked at her with hope, but what she said next shattered my heart. She claimed that she was not Amara. How could this be possible? She was the same girl I had been searching for all this time.

Lost in my thoughts, Amara rushed out of the cafe, and I hugged her from behind, begging her to remember. But then, a bunch of men seemingly appeared out of nowhere and pushed me aside. I thought they might be her bodyguards, but how? Why did she need them? Who provided them to her?

One of them sternly told me to stay away from Rosa. But her name isn't Rosa; she is Amara, our Amara. I tried to talk, but Amara was getting scared, so I moved away from them and went back to my company.

I immediately called father. "Father, I have something very important to tell you."

"What happened, son?" Father replied, sounding worried.

"I found her, Father. I found our Amara. She's in London."

"What? Don't joke with me, boy. If this isn't true, no one will be more devastated than me," Papa yelled at me.

"Father, believe me, I saw her and talked to her, but she kept refusing to remember me. And her bunch of bodyguards referred to her as Rosa. How can this be possible, Father? She is our Amara, right? How can she be Rosa?"

I told him everything.

After some time, Father replied, "I know my daughter. No matter what happens, she would never joke about family. Something has happened to her, I am sure." After some time, I hung up and called my private investigator, giving her Amara's picture and instructing her to find information about her.

My Amara is here, and now she won't get away from us. That's for certain.

Xaviar's POV

I was in a meeting with David when suddenly his phone rang, and he started shouting about something. My ears perked up when I heard him referring to his daughter, and my heart raced. Could he be talking about my Amara?

After some time, he hung up and uttered the words I had been longing to hear, "We found her. We found Amara. She is in London." I couldn't contain my happiness. Finally, I would get to hold her in my arms. My baby would be with me soon.

I was about to call my pilot to prepare my jet when David continued, "Something has happened in these two years. Amara refused to remember Henry as her brother, and when Henry called her Amara, her bodyguards referred to her as Rosa."

Something had indeed happened, but I told myself not to worry. She would remember me; I would make sure of it.

Benjamin 's POV

I was in a meeting with my sons when my phone rang. I glanced at it, and it was Lina. She never called during my work hours, so I knew something important must have happened. I answered the call, and my sons looked at me with concern.

"Hello, honey. Something happened with Rosa; she was crying so badly when she returned home, and I had to put her to sleep. I'm very worried," Lina said, her voice trembling.

"WHAT?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I think you should come home," she replied.

"We are coming. Take care of her," I told her before hanging up.

My sons were immediately alarmed. Wytte asked, "What happened, Papa? Is everything alright?"

"No, Rosa was crying when she returned home. Your mom had to put her to sleep. Something has happened, and we have to go home now. I swear, whoever has hurt my daughter is going to pay with their life," I growled.

My sons were furious, and we rushed home. The first thing we did was go to Rosa's room. She was sleeping peacefully, so we decided not to wake her.

As I was closing the door, she woke up and looked at me, her eyes watering. I rushed to her side, hugged her, and whispered sweet words to soothe her.

After about half an hour, she started to tell us everything that had happened at the cafe. I was seething with anger, Wytte was trembling with rage, Denial was cursing, Alexander punched the wall, and Elijah paced the room like a madman.

I comforted Rosa and told her to rest. I kissed her forehead, and all my sons went to her side, hugging her tightly. Right now, she only needed the care of her family, and we were determined to give her that. My poor baby.

She fell asleep after some time, and we went downstairs. I immediately called her bodyguards.

"What the heck were you doing when that man was talking to my daughter? Did I pay you for nothing? You fools!" I yelled in anger.

Ashton nervously explained what had happened. In reality, it wasn't their fault, but then he said something that made us all worry: the man had called Rosa "Amara" and claimed to be her brother.

We exchanged glances, and then I said, "Don't worry, son. We won't let them get her. She is ours, and I will not let those jerks take my daughter," I declared.

"We'll make them go through hell to get to our Rosa," Lina added with surprising fierceness.

"Let them come. They have to pass through us to get to our Rosa," Alexander said with a wicked grin.

I couldn't help but smirk. My family was united, and we would protect our beloved Rosa at all costs.