Care & Revenge.

Rosa's POV

Today was worst day of my life.I am really shy and reserved person but once you get well with me i am extremely affectionate person. I have never in my whole life cursed but sometime like mama says life can be unfair .

what happen today was wors experience for me in y whole life.i feel disgusted from the touches of that boys.

I am very happy that my family believe me and didnt accused me.but today when I told them everything I saw some glint in their eyes for the second.In mariano's and Xavier's eyes were furious like they wanted blood but I know them they will not harm anyone.my family will only talked to them.

the nap I took was very helpful for my mind.now I am very relaxed.now its time for lunch everyone would probably at dining table already.i went to tack a shower and changed into a comfortable dress.

I mostly have light colors in my closet because mama said white color shows purity which describes me

I mostly have light colors in my closet because mama said white color shows purity which describes me.and I am very proud of that.i towel dry my hair and went downstairs.

no one was there.i asked Mary and she said they have called everyone they will be here shortly.i was bored so I decided to help Mary.Today was lasagna for lunch.and chocolate cookies for dessert.

I was about to take lasagna pan when someone took it from my hand and I was meet with electric blue eyes which shows me concern and it was xaviar.he has downed opon his face.

"what are you doing baby?maids will do it.what if you fall or hurt somewhere?and it is so hot.what is you burn your hand or something ?huh you should be carful.never do this.okey." he lightly scolded me I feel like I am a small kid who is being scold by her teacher.

"but I was just halping mary" I said softly.

he signed and cooed at me "my beautiful baby.i know that love but what if something happened?huh today has been such a long day for you I just don't want you to be hurt Okey?"

I nodded.

"what is about to hurt xaviar? " papa asked.and my eyes widen .

"here this young lady was about to bring this hot and heavy lasagna pot on the dining table and i-""WHAT? how can you be irresponsible Rosa?the bruise on your wrist is still fresh and you were about to hold that freaking pan what if it falls and hurt you?" papa yelled at me.

and David uncle also join him "you should be carefull Rosa.you could have hurt.i never thought you as such a reckless girl" he also yelled.and my eyes watered.i never liked anyone telling at me.i just wanted to help.

I looked at mama and she was disappointed.i looked down and a tear fall rom my eyes.

"enough you both.she is crying." aunt Laura said.and everyone froze.

papa rushed to my side and try to lift my head but I can't look at him so I jut keep my head law.

"sweety I am sorry.i was just worried.i didn't mean to yell at you." he said softly.i just nodded.