Appperence.

Rosa's POV

It's good to hear that you're free from house arrest. Here's the revised passage:

It had been three days since the strange incident with that weird family, and surprisingly, I was no longer under house arrest.

Right now, I was lying in bed, contemplating whether to get up or go back to sleep. It was 7 in the morning. After 15 minutes of internal debate, I decided to get up. I headed to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, and prepared for a shower. However, I changed my mind and opted for a bath instead.

I turned on the tap to fill the tub with water, adding some jasmine oil and my favorite vanilla bath bomb. I eased into the tub, feeling my muscles relax in the warm water. I lingered in the bath for another 30 minutes before getting out. I wrapped myself in a silk robe and went to my closet to find something to wear.

 I wrapped myself in a silk robe and went to my closet to find something to wear

after 10 minutes i find a perfect dress .

I went downstairs to join my family at the breakfast table

I went downstairs to join my family at the breakfast table. I greeted everyone, saying, "Good morning, beautiful people." Everyone smiled and greeted me with kisses. I took a seat next to Papa, and Mary brought me my breakfast, which was a simple fruit bowl.

As I was eating, Papa suddenly said, "Sweetie, today my business partner's family is coming for lunch. Get ready at 12, okay?"

I said yes but noticed that he seemed to be hiding something. Concerned, I asked, "Is everything alright, Papa? You look worried."

"Princess, listen to me carefully. Do you remember that family from the library?" Alexander asked.

I stiffened and nodded. They were the ones who had frightened me.

"Well, they are coming for lunch. It turns out their daughter was kidnapped ten years ago, and she looked almost like you, which is why they thought she was you. So don't worry," he explained.

I felt sympathy for that poor family. It must have been incredibly tough for them.

"Okay, Alexander. I'm not scared as long as all of you will be there, right?" I timidly asked.