Mida Legally Can't Be Bored

*Everyone's currently quarantined*

Mida Rana: *walking around the house* It ain't shit to do in this bitch!

Muja Kina: *sitting on the couch* Then go find something to do, crack whore!

Mida Rana: You're no help!

Muja Kina: When it concerns you, I try not to be any help. So, thanks for the compliment.

Narrator:

Mida Rana: *walks to the couch and sits down* So, Muja...

Muja Kina: No.

Mida Rana: I didn't even ask the question.

Muja Kina: You don't need to ask the question. I already know what you want.

Mida Rana: Did you find my stash of alcohol? 'Cause if so, I want it here right about now.

Muja Kina: No, but good guess.

Mida Rana: Then I'm out of guesses.

Muja Kina: It rhymes with sex because that's what you want.

Mida Rana: Damn, how long have you known me?

Muja Kina: Unfortunately for me, too damn long.

Mida Rana: So, back to the sex...

Muja Kina: No, Mida.

Mida Rana: Why not? I'm fucking amazing!

Muja Kina: I have a boyfriend now.

Mida Rana: You also have some lying bones in your body now, 'cause last time I checked, you're single.

Muja Kina: If we weren't quarantined right now, I would've hooked you up with some- dammit!

Mida Rana: Mmmhmm, gotcho ass.

Muja Kina: Fine, I lied. I'm single. But I'm still not having sex with you.

Mida Rana: Shit.

Muja Kina: *sighs and pulls out a bottle of alcohol* Tell you what, I'll get you drunk off your own ass instead. Would that work for you, Mida?

Mida Rana: *pulls out another two bottles* Yes, yes it would. Let's go, Muja!

Muja Kina (thinking): Thank fuck.

-----------------

(...is it obvious that I ship Muja x Mida yet?)