Curving Boredom

(Inspired by the video above. A LOT of liberties will be taken, this will not include the teacher rivals, and any phrases in parentheses are things being said in the background.)

-----------------

Everybody: *bored asf*

Osoro Shidesu: Is there anything fun to do? Like, I will pay BIG DOLLARS to not leave this damn house.

Aso Rito: I think I have an idea.

Asu Rito: Let's hear it, Shitty Rito.

Kizano Sunobu: Chile, it's 2020 and you're still calling him that.

Asu Rito: Hell yeah, and I don't give a fuck.

Aso Rito: Are y'all done?

Kizano Sunobu: We are now.

Aso Rito: Good. Now for my idea... *plays video above*

Narrator:

Asu Rito: That's... actually a good idea. We should try to emulate this.

Osana Najimi: The only question is... how?

Osorõ Shidesu: Do it just like in the video. If you fuck up the freestyle, you get kicked out.

Oko Ruto: How do you fuck up a freestyle?

Imzaddi Parker: You could say the same thing, or go off beat, or get stumped.

Amai Odayaka: Makes more sense.

Hanako Yamada: Anyway, chile, I'm ready to play.

Imzarro Parker: Alright. But we will change one thing: no teams. It's everybody for themselves.

Megamo Saikou: *mumbling* Ah, shit.

Imzaddi Parker: I just realized, there's a room with a whole bunch of desks (and a speaker) in this house. Follow me, everyone.

Narrator:

Imzaddi Parker: *connects the first phone to the Bluetooth speaker and sets the timer on the second phone* Everything's set up, let's get to it!

Kizano Sunobu: *holding a bunch of notebooks* Wait, we forgot these!

Osano Najimi: *holding a 24-pack of bottled water* And these.

Oka Ruto: The video we watched didn't have water-

Imzarro Parker: *opens the pack of water and motions for everyone to take one* This isn't the video though. We can add and take away what we want.

Amao Odayaka: *setting notebooks on desks* He has a point. We already took away the teams aspect. Adding water won't hurt.

Imzaddi Parker: Alright y'all, enough chitchat. We're timing this for 5 minutes. I got the beat ready and everything. Let's get to this!

*The beat and timer start*

*People start making paper balls and open their water bottles*