12

Shawn POV

I sat in my office busy working on some few things pertaining my club. Ever since the redecoration, the club sales have increased and so have the profits. Beyonce and her team helped me so much in bringing in more customers.

"Yoh Shawn. Let's go to lunch man," Dre said as he entered my office.

Dre is an accountant and part owner of the club. We've known each other since the beginning of time so he's like a brother to me.

"Let's go man," I said closing my laptop and stood up.

We headed to our usual restaurant and ordered some food.

I opened my phone and started texting Bey

Me: have u had any lunch   yet?

Bey🌹: no, I'm still in my office working. I'll have lunch in 30 minutes. Why do u ask?

Me: no reason. I'm having lunch with Dre and you crossed my mind

Bey🌹: u so sweet

"Is Bey making you smile that much?" Dre asked as he leaned in and tried to peep through and see my messages.

"Mind your own business," I said locking my phone then putting it back in my pocket.

I honestly thought that after kissing Beyonce the other day, things between us were gonna be awkward but it's actually the opposite. I love the fact we're still friends.

I then hurried and ate my food.

"Slow down man. Where you rushing to?" Dre said chuckling.

"I gotta bounce man," I said gathering my stuff and I went back and ordered food to-go.

I just wanna surprise Bey with lunch. I guess her kindness is contagious since I feel like doing something kind to her.

I entered her office building. I took the elevator and pushed the button leading to her floor. I walked out and walked towards Kelly's desk.

"Good afternoon Kelly," I said greeting her. "Is Bey still in her office?"

"Good afternoon to you too Shawn. Yes, she's in her office," she said warmly.

I prepared myself to enter her office. I started getting a bit nervous.

What is this woman doing to me?

I knocked on her door. "Come in," I heard from the other side. I took a deep breath and entered. "Hey Shawn," she said warmly.

I walked in and put the bags on her table.

"Hey Bey," I said waving nervously.

"What's all this?" She asked pointing at the bags.

I cleared my throat. "I brought you lunch," I said smiling.

She stood up, came over me and gave me a hug. "You didn't have to go through all that trouble," she said as she looked at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Its no big deal. I was already in the restaurant so I thought why not," I said shrugging.

I pulled her closer and kissed her lips passionately.

After a few seconds she broke the kiss. "Shawn, what are we doing?" She asked.

"What do you mean? We're kissing," I said.

She sucked her teeth. "I mean, what's this thing that we're doing? What's happening between us?" She said sounding serious.

I sighed.

"We are more than friends but we aren't a couple. I guess we are in a 'situation-ship'," I said shrugging.

"Situation-ship?" She asked as she arched her eyebrow.

I nodded. "Look Bey, I really like you and I don't wanna screw this up. Let's just take one step at a time, there's no need to rush. I want this thing to work between us," I said.

"I also want that," she said and she pecked my lips. "Enough of that, I wanna eat," she said getting out of my grip but I held her. "Let me go Shawn," she said.

"Let's go to the park after this," I said hopefully.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Fine you big baby," she said slightly pinching my cheek.

***

We walked side by side as we took a stroll around the park.

"Let's go sit down on that park bench," I said to Beyonce.

I led her to the bench, I cleaned her seat and she sat down and I did the same next to her.

I pretended to yawn just so I can stretch my arms out and place my arm over Beyonce's shoulder.

"That's one corny move," Bey said giggling.

Damn, I've been caught.

"What move?" I said playing dumb.

She scooched closer such that we were face to face.

"What flavour is your lipstick?" I asked looking at her glossy lips.

"Its cherry and its 'lip gloss' Shawn," she said. "Wanna taste?" She asked smiling and I nodded so we kissed.

She broke the kiss and chuckled. "You've got my lip gloss on your lips," she said about to remove it on my lips but I backed away.

"No way José," I said chuckling. "I wanna be a flawless girl today," I said doing a head toss.

Beyonce laughed. "You are so crazy."

"Yeah, crazy in love with you," I said under my breath.

"What was that?" She asked.

Thank you Jesus! She didn't hear what I said.

"Ummm, I said Ray downloaded some bunch of games on my phone. See," I said taking out my phone from my pocket and gave it to her.

She opened it and scrolled through.

"That boy gets crazy when he gets access to Wi-Fi," Beyonce said.

We sat on the bench playing different games like Temple Run on my phone. That boy better be lucky that my phone has ample space for his games.

Unknown POV

I sat in my car while looking through my binoculars. Shawn was with that woman and they are all lovey-dovey on each other.

I got rid of Rihanna so that I can make my move on Shawn. Why is that bitch all over him?

I bet y'all wondering how I always know Shawn's location. Its simple really. That night in the club when I spiked his drink, I got a chance to get his phone out of his pocket and I put in a tiny tracker there.

I know Shawn always has his phone on him so tracking him isn't really that hard.

I should get back to my office before people around here start getting suspicious.