13

Unknown POV

Right now I'm in my apartment just relaxing. I'm busy on my laptop watching CCTV footage from Shawn's club and on the other hand, I'm tracking Shawn using my phone. Typical Wednesday really.

How did I get access to the CCTV cameras? That's simple, I just have some dirt on Dre and that makes it easy for me to blackmail him. I make him do my bidding when it came to Shawn's personal life.

Everything is fine on my side. All I have to do is to make Shawn mine.

"I should really go to my man's club," I said to myself as I closed my laptop.

I looked at my phone and saw that Shawn is still in his club. Its just six o'clock in the evening.

***

"Good evening. Where can I find Shawn?" I asked the bouncer and he directed me to the VIP section.

I walked inside and immediately spotted Shawn sitting on the couch with Dre next to him.

How fun. I can just tell Dre to take a hike so that I can be left alone with my man.

"Hey you two," I said smiling then made my way between Shawn and Dre.

"What are you doing here?" Shawn said nonchalantly as he had his eyes glued to his phone.

I leaned closer to his side. "What are you doing on your phone Shawn?" I asked.

"I'm playing Subway Surf," he said with his eyes still glued to his screen.

That's weird. Shawn never had games in his phone.

"You have games in your phone?" I asked.

"Yah. Ray downloaded some games in phone," he said nonchalantly.

Ray? Who's Ray?

I turned and gave Dre a quick glare.

"Follow me Dre," I said through gritted teeth as I motioned for him to get up.

I dragged Dre out so that we can have a little chit chat.

"What is it now?" He said in annoyance. I gave him a death glare just to remind him that I have the upper hand here. "I'm sorry," he said lowly.

"You better know your place," I said crossing my arms. "On other news, who is Ray and why is he downloading games in my man's phone?"

He cleared his throat. "Shawn told me that Ray is Beyonce's son. Beyonce is Shawn's friend. They've been hanging out," he said.

"Keep and eye on those two and keep me updated on Shawn," I said then I kissed his cheek. "See you later," I said waving and smiling sinisterly to him.

I then left the club. I still have the CCTV footages so imma still see my man.

Beyonce POV

"Hurry up Ray. Dinner is almost ready," I said entering Ray's bathroom as he took his bubble bath.

He looked at me and smiled. "Bumble Bey," he said cheerfully.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What did you just call me?" I said a bit baffled.

He gathered some bubbles and blew them in my direction. "I called you Bumble Bey," he said.

I came over him and knelt in front of his bath tub. "Where did you hear that name?" I asked.

I just don't get how Ray knows that name. Only August called me that. He gave me that nickname back when we started dating when I was fourteen.

He continued to play with the bubbles. "Ray, tell me where you heard that name."

He looked at me and gave me that cute smile of his. "For the past couple of days I've been having these weird dreams. There's always this man but I can't see his face because his back is always facing me," he said. "You are also in my weird dreams. This man would always call you Bumble Bey and from the look of things, you loved that name. I then thought to myself that I should just try my luck on that name."

I was dumbfounded by what he just told me.

Could it be that Ray was dreaming about August?

I shook the thought out of my head and helped Ray get ready and we went downstairs to have dinner.

"Mommy don't forget that this Saturday its my first tournament," Ray said and he took a sip of his milk.

"I wouldn't miss it baby," I said slightly pinching his chubby cheek. He slowly nodded as he stared into space. "Is something wrong baby?" I asked.

He looked at me like he's a bit lost. "Can I ask you for something?" He said lowly.

"Anything sweetheart," I said.

His face lit up like when he sees all of his presents under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. I love seeing my son happy and I'll do anything to keep him happy.

"Can I have a baby brother or sister?"

Immediately the food in my mouth went down the wrong pipe. I started coughing uncontrollable then I took a couple of sips from my water.

I finally stopped and I composed myself. "Let me get this right. You want mommy to have a baby?" I asked and he nodded. "Where is mommy suppose to get a baby?"

"The baby store of course," he said casually. "You said the Storks deliver the babies to the baby store then the mommy goes to the hospital to pick the baby up. You said the mommy gets a big belly to show that she has ordered a baby from the baby store."

Oh my goodness. I forgot that I told him that story when he asked me about where babies come from.

"Finish your food so I can clean up," I said.

"Are you gonna give me what I want?"

"Finish your food Raymond," I said.

I can grant Ray anything he wants but what he's asking, I can't grant it to him.