23

Beyonce POV

"Honey I'm home," I heard a masculine voice.

"Me too," I heard a tiny voice follow after.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I stood up from the couch and went to my boyfriend and son.

"Hey baby," I said walking towards them.

"Hello," they said in unison.

Ray looked up at Shawn. "She was talking about me daddy. I'm the baby here," Ray said nonchalantly.

These two can be really funny when they have their weird arguments.

I bent down and kissed Ray then I went over and hugged Shawn. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hands rubbing my ass.

"Damn babe. Your ass is getting really thick," he whispered in my ear.

He looked at me and pecked my lips.

"Get a room you lovebirds," Ray said with an appalled expression.

I'm guessing Shawn broke the news to Ray. He sounds pretty accepting of our relationship and I'm happy with that.

"Go up to your room boo. I have to talk to your daddy," I said still in Shawn's arms.

Ray took their bags and dragged the bags upstairs.

"You told him about us?" I asked directing to Shawn and he nodded. "I have to tell you some things."

He sighed. "A brother has barely been here for five minutes and he's already in trouble," he said pouting.

"You are such a big baby," I said chuckling then I led him to the living room then I straddled his lap.

"What did you wanna talk to me about?" He said rubbing my ass.

I removed his hands from my ass because I know that he'll be focused on my ass and not me. "Stop that babe."

"I'm sorry babe," he said chuckling. "Your ass becomes bigger whenever I touch it. Are you doing squats? If you are, they are working. A nigga can't takes his hands or eyes off your assets," he said.

"What if another nigga gets his eyes or even hands on my assets?" I said teasing him.

His whole demeanour changed. "Imma kill him. No nigga should ever disrespect my woman like that," he spat.

He's so cute when he gets all defensive and protective over me. That's one of the reasons I love this man. I feel safe around him.

"Anyways. My parents called and they would want to meet up with you," I said.

He smiled. "Damn. That's really cool. I'll also love to see the people that made this angel I'm looking at," he said caressing my face with his hand.

"You're so sweet," I said and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm just stating facts," he said shrugging. "In other news. I've missed you," he said kissing my neck and slowly lifting up my shirt.

I held his wrists so that he'll not continue. "Stop it Shawn. You're acting like a hormonal teenage boy," I said.

He chuckled as he raised his hands up in defeat. "I don't see the problem with a boyfriend trying to make love to his girlfriend."

I arched my eyebrow. "On the couch Shawn?"

"We did it once. I don't see why we can't do it again," he said under his breath but I heard him.

I hit him upside the head. "First of all, it was your couch when we had date night at your place. Don't bring my couch into this conversion," I said snapping my fingers.

Shawn did the same. "You go girl," he said in a girly voice.

We shared a laugh.

I sighed. "In other news, I have to tell you something," I said lowly. I cleared my throat. "Yesterday when I went out with Kelly... I... Passed out," I said.

Shawn's eyes went wide. "Did they take you to the hospital? Are you feeling alright?"

"Ummm, they did take me to the hospital. When I got there... They found... a growth," I said with my head down.

"Growth? What type of growth?" He said with fear evident in his voice.

"Its...ummm," I said on the verge of tears.

Shawn held my hands. "What did they say? You're scaring me now baby."

I took in a deep breath and wiped away my tears. I took his hand and placed it on my stomach. "The symbol of our love is growing inside of me," I said smiling.

"Are you serious?" He said smiling and I nodded. "You're pregnant... With my child?" He said in disbelief.

"I'm two and a half months pregnant. You're the only one that knows. I haven't even told Kelly," I said.

He picked me up and placed me on the couch such that I laid on my back. He went over and knelt in front of the couch then lifted my shirt.

"Hey munchkin. Its your daddy speaking. I'm so glad your growing inside of the most amazing woman in the world. She's the love of my life you know. Imma take care of you, your mom and your big brother. Imma protect you guys, always. Take it easy on mommy while you're growing in there. Its my first time being a dad, either way, imma do my best. I love you," he said and he kissed my stomach. He looked at me. "Why are you crying baby?"

He wiped away my tears. "Pregnancy hormones," I said.

"Now your parents have no choice but to accept me," he said with confidence.

"Why?"

"Because I'll be the father of your child," he said smiling from ear to ear.

"That's so-" I paused as I sat up and cupped my mouth.

"Awe, looks like munchkin is getting busy in there," he said chuckling.

I got off the couch and ran upstairs to throw up. As I was throwing up, I felt Shawn pulling my hair back and rubbing my back.

He helped me up and I went over to clean myself.

"Go take a nap. I can handle everything," he said and he picked me up bridal style and put me gentle on the bed.

I can't wait for my folks to meet Shawn.