21

Unknown POV

To be honest, I no longer need Dre. I've hit the jackpot with Kelly. That gold digging whore does anything I want as long as I flash money her way.

She's told me that Beyonce is now dating Shawn.

I then realized that I should try to get Shawn's attention and get rid of that bitch Beyonce.

Imma make sure they break up then I'll be there to comfort him. One thing leads to the next and next thing you know, I'm carrying his baby.

That's the plan and I love it.

"Hey you," I said hugging Kelly then we sat down in the restaurant.

"Hey. I've got news on Bey," she said. "Shawn is taking Ray to this camp they have at school."

I smiled. "Thanks boo," I said caressing her face with my hand. "Let's get out of here and go to my hotel. I'm doing business there and I hate being alone," I said pouting.

I stood up and held her hand. She stood up and inched closer to my face. I then smashed my lips on to hers. We then passionately kissed.

"Slow down now," I said breaking the kiss. "Let's go," I said as I bit my bottom lip and held her hand.

Sure Kelly and I fuck sometimes. What can I say? A girl's got needs plus that bitch just gives the best motherfucking head.

Shawn POV

I felt weight on me as I slept. I then felt someone kissing my lips.

"Stop it babe," I whined but she continued kissing my lips. I opened my eyes and Beyonce was there, straddling my waist as she wore my shirt which was huge on her.

For the past couple of days I've been sleeping over Bey's place so that Ray and I can plan our camp.

"Good, you're up," she said smiling then she bent down and kissed my lips.

"Babe, its too early. I wanna sleep," I whined.

She sucked her teeth. "You're son will be awake soon because today you guys are going on your camp thing," she said placing her hands on my bare chest.

I love it when she calls Ray my son.

I sat up straight with her still straddling me. "You're lucky I love you otherwise I would have been mad at you for waking me up," I said smiling.

"Baby we need to talk," she said sounding serious.

"I didn't do it," I said with my hands up in defeat. "Ray dared me to put on your red bottoms so that's why they got broken," I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "The hell? You two broke my high heels?" She spat.

"Oh, you didn't know. My bad," I said lowly and she hit me upside the head. "I'm sorry babe. What did you wanna talk to me about?" I said rubbing her ass.

"Stop rubbing my ass otherwise you are gonna start something," she said removing my hands and placing them on her waist.

"What if I wanna start something?" I said as I bit my bottom lip.

She hit my chest. "Stop it babe. We really have to talk," she said sternly.

I sighed. "Alright. I'm all ears."

She smiled. "When are we gonna tell Ray about our relationship? I'm tired hiding us babe. Its really hard to not kiss you when Ray's around," she said.

"Look, imma tell him when we are at the camp," I said.

She looked at me anxious. "Do you think he'll be happy? What if he doesn't? Then what? What if-"

"Hey," I said touching her cheek. "He'll be happy. Believe me," I said warmly.

"I love you babe," she said.

"I love you more," I said and I pecked her lips.

She looked at me then she buried her face on the crook of my neck. "Shawn, I'm feeling really dizzy."

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked and she shook her head. "I bet that's why you are feeling dizzy. Let's go get breakfast then," I said then she got off me and sat on the bed.

The door swag opened. "Daddy," Ray said filled with excitement as he ran into my arms. "Good morning daddy," he said sitting on my lap.

"Good morning son," I said matching his excitement. "Are you ready for today?"

"Yes daddy. I've always wanted to go camping," he said.

"Hello?" Bey said waving at Ray's face. "Woman who spent ten hours in labour because she was trying to push you into this world. I still have the stretch marks on my lower abdomen to prove it," she said.

Ray went over and sat on Bey's lap. "Good morning mommy," he said kissing her cheek.

"Good morning baby," she said warmly.

Ray then looked at Bey up and down. "Mommy, why are you wearing daddy's shirt?" He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"We were playing dress up," she responded.

"I get it now," he said smiling. "Just like when daddy wore your shoes and broke them. Am I right?"

My eyes widened.

Snitch.

"Did you just throw me under the bus?" I asked and he shrugged. "You are something else," I said chuckling. "Now go downstairs and take out the ingredients for making waffles," I said and he hopped off Bey's lap.

Bey stood up but I pulled her such that she landed on top of me as I laid on my back. I looked deep into her eyes.

I wonder what I did to deserve such an amazing woman in my life.

This woman grants all of my wishes. For starters, I have my own son but I would love to start this parenthood from the start.

"Are you ever gonna let me go Mr Carter? Our son is waiting for us. What would happen if Ray finds us like this?" she said lowly.

"Then he'll see me having a make out session with my better half," I said then I smashed my lips onto hers.

I can't wait for the camp with Ray. I bet it'll be fun.