26

Shawn POV

"Are you sure you don't wanna take the week off?" I asked Beyonce for the hundredth time.

"I'll be fine baby. I'll have Kelly and my munchkin to keep me company," she said rubbing her stomach.

Since being discharged from the hospital, Bey was given two weeks off plus an extra week if she still doesn't feel well.

Right now, I'm dropping Bey off work. "Alright then baby mama," I said with my hands up in defeat.

She then opened her side of the car since she was sitting on the front seat. "No kiss?" I asked as I grabbed her wrist.

She heavily sighed. "Fine," she said leaning in for a peck but I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

"Daddy, I think you've made your point. You can stop kissing mommy now. Its gross," Ray said.

That boy is such a nag at times. I'm trying to kiss my girlfriend and he's disturbing me.

Beyonce broke the kiss and looked at me. "I love you," she said smiling. She looked at Ray in the backseat and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too baby," she said and she left.

I sighed and looked at Ray through the rearview mirror. "Since you're on summer vacation. What do you wanna do with daddy?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm only six," he said.

I'll see what I can do to keep him busy.

"Daddy," I heard a soft voice from behind as I was driving to work.

"What is it Ray?"

"Is it right for someone to kill her best friend?"

That's an odd question especially coming from a six year old.

"No its not. Boy, stop watching Blue Bloods and Criminal Minds. That's messing you up. Watch cartoons," I said.

I heard Ray unbuckle his seatbelt. He squeezed through the space between both seats in the front seat and sat where Beyonce was sitting. He then buckled his seatbelt.

"That's dangerous Ray. You could have gotten hurt."

"But I didn't. That's the gamble I'm willing to take," he said smiling.

***

The day with Ray was awesome. Ray would spend most of the time with Dre and I in the office.

Right now, we are on our way to pick up Bey from work.

"Hello honey," Ray said to Bey as she sat on the passengers seat.

Bey looked at Ray and shot him an incredulous look. "What did you just call me?"

"I called you 'honey'. I figured that since you are sweet and honey is sweet too, I'll call you honey."

This child😅

Bey and I shared a laugh.

"Thank you baby but don't call me that. We should just stick to 'mommy' alone okay?" She smiled at him.

We got back home. We all freshened up and we headed to one of my restaurants for dinner.

I love just sitting down and just be in each others company.

As we were enjoying dinner, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

??: Hey handsome😺

Me: Stop texting me. I'm having dinner with my family

??: I can't stop thinking about our kiss😊

Me: U kissed me u crazy bitch😡

??: I'm crazy in luv with u babe

Me: Wtf!! Lose my number. Fuck u😬

??: U wanna fuck me😜 my pleasure

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE!!

??: 🌝

"Who you texting babe?" I heard which gave me such a fright.

"Its Dre. I'm telling Dre to stop texting me because I'm with my family," I said then I leaned over and kissed Bey's cheek. She just smiled.

"Daddy, who was the woman that came to your office today?" Ray blurted out.

This boy is gonna screw things up for me.

I'm a man and I can handle her myself.

I cleared my throat. "I don't know what you're talking about Ray," I said.

He chuckled. "She had long hair. Weird nails and wore a really and I mean really short skirt," he said.

Bey shot me a death glare. "A woman?" She said. "She better be an investor otherwise imma go ape shit on her," she said under her breath as she took a sip of her apple juice.

Them pregnancy hormones are scaring me.