18

Shawn POV

"Hey Bey," I said entering her office.

Today is the day and I'm a bit nervous.

"Hey Shawn. Come and sit," she said.

I came in and put the bags on her table.

"What's all this?" She asked referring to the bags.

"Well, I made you cornbread and some gumbo," I said.

She slightly chuckled. "I didn't know you can cook."

"What can I say?" I said popping my invisible collar. "I'm a man of many talents," I said and I sat on the chair in front of her.

I watched as she took out the food from the bags.

"Stop staring at me. You are making me blush," she said smiling.

"Maybe I want to see you blush," I said still staring at the angel in front of me. I cleared my throat.

"Something wrong?"

"Ummm...no... Well, I-I have...something to ask you," I said lowly.

"I'm listening."

I stood up and went over to her side. I carefully moved the files on her table and I sat on the spot. I then held her hand.

"The past couple of weeks with you and Ray have been the most amazing time of my life. Ray has become such a great friend to me. In fact, he's the youngest friend I've ever had," I said slightly chuckling. "As for you, I'm trying, and believe me I'm seriously trying but I can't see you as a friend. Beyonce Giselle Knowles, can you please be my girlfriend," I said.

She stood up, stood between my legs then wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'd love to be your girlfriend," she said and she kissed me. I held waist and brought her closer to me then deepened the kiss.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. "Let's go to the club after work," I said.

"What about Ray?" She asked.

I slightly chuckled. "That's my friend. I don't wanna leave him out. We will go to my custom made private room. We are gonna have snacks and watch movies but before having all those snacks imma order dinner because I know Ray will refuse to eat dinner after having those snacks. It will be fun," I said.

I moved from the table and sat on her chair. She then came and sat on my lap. "You are so caring babe," she said placing her head on my shoulder.

"Ain't that what good boyfriends do?" I said with confidence.

"You've been my boyfriend for five minutes and you're already giving yourself 'boyfriend of the year' award," she said and she kissed my cheek.

She sat on my lap as she ate her lunch. She'll occasionally feed me some of the food.

***

"Hey buddy," I said excitedly as I picked Ray up.

"Hey Mr Shawn. What are you doing here?" Ray said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"We're going out," I heard. I turned and saw my stunning girlfriend walking towards us.

"She's right so do you wanna go with mommy or Mr Shawn?" I asked looking at Ray.

"I wanna go with Mr Shawn," Ray responded.

Bey gasped and placed her hand on her chest. "You are abandoning your mommy? That hurts," she playfully pouted.

"I will go with you next time mommy. I still love you. You will always be my number one mommy," he said smiling.

"I'm your only mommy," she said and she kissed Ray's cheek.

We then hopped in each others car and headed for the club. I can't wait for Bey and Ray to see my custom made room. I just had it done. I saw that the club has extra unused rooms so I turned it into my own spot. I'm the only one with the keys.

I walked in the club and noticed that Bey was no longer following me. I turned and saw her talking to some man. She looks really pissed but she's trying to keep her cool.

"Stay here Ray. I'll be back," I said putting Ray down.

"OK Mr Shawn," he said.

I jogged to Bey. "Is something wrong babe?" I said pulling her closer to me.

"He's the new nigga you're with now?" this man said pointing at me. "Hi, I'm Jack," he said with his hand out.

I looked at his hand and I looked at Bey who was giving this Jack the stink eye.

If looks could kill, this man would be dead by now.

"Aye man. You gotta bounce," I said sternly.

"I was just-"

"Get the fuck out of here Jack," Bey spat.

I watched as Jack went away. I looked at Bey and she had watery eyes.

"Come here babe," I said pulling her into my embrace. She hugged my torso as I rubbed her back. "What's the deal with that guy? You and him got history or something?"

She broke the hug and looked at me. "He's my ex-boyfriend. We dated when Ray was around three. I fell for Jack and I fell for him hard. He told me he loved me then said he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and I believed him since I was head over heels in love with him. All was well until I discovered that he was married. To top it all off, he had two children and his wife was five months pregnant. I never felt so dirty my entire life. I was dating a married man," she explained with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Its not your fault babe. You didn't now," I said embracing her again.

"He told me that he's willing to leave his wife and kids for me. I'm no home wrecker Shawn," she said sobbing hard. "Jack hurt me really bad. I hate him for that. He played with my feelings. I was just his side chick."

"I'll never do you like that babe. You are way to special to me. I can't afford to lose you. Plus, I really believe you and I can make really cute babies," I said.

I felt her chuckling and she looked up at me. "You want babies? How many babies?" She said smiling.

"Mmmm about seven children with you," I said smiling.

Her eyes widen. "Seven?" She said sounding shocked and I nodded. "Being pregnant is all fun and all but the last trimester is hell. The back pains and your feet swelling is just hell. Your belly becomes really big such that you can't even see your feet. The baby kicks day and night and it becomes hard to do anything. The labour pains are just excruciating," she said.

"I'll be there babe. It takes two to make a baby so I'll be there for you. I'll be there when you're feeling insecure just to let you know that you're always lovely. I'll be there when you have your cravings. I'll be there to hold your hand when you're in labour. I'll be there to massage your feet and back," I said looking deep into her hazel eyes.

She tip toed and kissed my lips. "Okay babe. Now let's go inside. Ray must be waiting for us," she said and walked inside.

My mom once told me to be with a woman I'll be proud to have children with. I'll be more than proud to have my children with Beyonce.