28

Shawn POV

Kelly, Solange, Dre, Ray, Bey and I finally made it to the beach house. The rest of the family members are gonna arrive a little later. I'm just a bit anxious about the arrival of Bey's dad. I'm just hoping that things don't get out of hand like the last time because the last thing I want is for my pregnant girlfriend to be hospitalized again.

"Ray, help mommy put the bags in the closet," I heard Bey as we walked into our room.

I jogged towards her. "Let me help you," I said taking the bags from her.

"I can do it myself," she said with one hand on her hip. "I'm pregnant, not a cripple."

I went over her and pecked her lips. "That's right baby. You are pregnant and the doctor told you to not pick up anything heavy," I said.

"Daddy, why can't I have my own room?" Ray whined as he stomped his feet.

I picked my son up. "Because this weekend is family time and I want you and your mom close to me. Plus it will be fun rubbing mommy's belly and talking to the baby all night," I said.

"No way José," Bey said sitting on the edge of the bed. "When you two rub my belly, my little munchkin kicks me a lot. Sometimes it hurts," she said rubbing her belly.

I put Ray down. I know that boy is going to explore the house.

I went over and sat next to her then I started massaging her neck and shoulders. I know she needs to be relaxed in preparation for the arrival of her parents, especially her father.

"Mmmm, I really needed that magical massage of yours," Bey said as she tilted her neck.

Since being pregnant, I've been giving Bey these massages because the doctor told us that it relaxes her. If she's relaxed, her stress levels are low and her blood pressure is just fine.

I started kissing her neck. "You are so ravishing," I said between kisses.

She giggled. "Stop it Shawn," she said.

"What if I don't wanna stop?" I said continuing.

She turned and looked at me. "Get the door," she said smiling.

This weekend is already starting on a high note and I love that.

Ray POV

I walked around the house just exploring and enjoying my own company. This house is really big. I need a map just so I don't get lost.

I walked outside when something captured my attention. I saw Auntie Kelly with some woman.

I walked closer but made sure that I stayed hidden in the shadows.

"Put all of this in her food and drink. She'll be dead within minutes," this lady said handing Auntie Kelly this small bottle.

She looks familiar.

I remember now, she's the same woman I saw a few months back entering daddy's office with that really short skirt.

"The sooner I kill Beyonce. The sooner I get my money," Auntie Kelly said smiling.

"That's my girl. Use this bottle wisely. It cost me fortune," the lady said then she left.

I ran inside and went to the living room.

I could literally hear my heart beating through my chest. I can't let her kill my mommy.

I gotta warn my parents.

Just one problem though. How do you tell your mother that her best friend is trying to kill her?

***