37

Kelly POV

..."Nicki?" Beyonce asked confused as I stood behind her.

Nicki smiled sinisterly.

"What are you doing here?" Beyonce asked, clearly still confused.

"I'm your worst nightmare bitch," Nicki said still smiling sinisterly.

"I think you should go before I call the poili-"

She was cut mid sentence by me pulling her hair and dragging her back inside.

"What the fuck is going on?" She spat as she composed herself.

I went over her and pushed her as hard as I could. I heard a thud as she hit the floor and landed on her side.

"Ah, my baby," she whimpered in pain as she clung onto the side of her belly.

She kept rubbing her belly but the pain was evident on her face. I went back and locked the door.

"Imma go watch TV. I'll be back later. As for now, you can torture her as much as you want but remember, I'll be the one who's gonna pull the trigger and finally end her life," Nicki said to me and she kissed my cheek. "Make sure she does not make noise otherwise it will draw attention to us," she said and went to the living room.

Imma have fun watching her suffer.

I looked at Beyonce and she still laid on her side, struggling to get up since she was in pain.

She looked at me while she clung onto the side of her belly. "W-why did yo-...ah. You pushed me Kelly. Why d-d-did you push me? I'm prgnan-...oooouu," she whimpered in pain.

I looked down at her while smiling. "Its simple. I hate you," I said. "You are so stupid. Ray has been telling you over and over again that I wanna kill your ass but your stupid ass took him to a psychiatrist," I said laughing.

"Ugh!" She groaned, rubbing her belly.

I went over her and gave her back a good kick. "Shut the fuck up. I'm still talking," I spat.

I watched as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You are such a pussy," I said nonchalantly. "Anyways, back to my story. The day Ray bit me, I bet he saw me bribing the waiter to put poison in your food. That rascal saved your life that day."

"W-w-why did you mmm do it?" She asked lowly.

"Easy, for the money. Nicki paid me a fortune just for feeding her your personal information. Plus, when you die. I automatically get your job which means more money for me."

I watched her lips quiver. "You wanna add something Humpty Dumpty?"

"My water just broke," she said lowly.

I sucked my teeth. "I thought you were gonna say something useful like 'Kelly, you look ravishing this fine evening'," I said mocking her.

Nicki came to me. "What's up with her?" She asked pointing at Beyonce who looks like she's having a contraction from hell.

"Her water broke."

Nicki laughed. "She should have kept her legs closed," she said. "I'm going to the kitchen to make myself some food. I wanna kill this bitch on a full stomach," she said and she went to the kitchen.

"Oooouuu, it hurts," Bey whimpered in pain.

"Next time tell your nigga to wrap it up," I said. "Wait," I said chuckling. "There ain't gonna be no next time," I busted out laughing.