Chapter 3 - Miss Weirdo!!

Naira's POV

I was hiding behind a bush so that no one could see me. That little girl didn't come back. I guess she got scared or something. She would've thought I was a kidnapper, a baby smuggler, a bad woman or something. 

What if she complained Kartik?!

I always dig my own trouble holes.....

I decided to leave the place as soon as possible. Dissappointed, not being able to gather anything against Kartik, I stood up and rushed towards the main gate that my leg got stuck in a rope and I stumbled and fell down. Unfortunately, there was a stone raised in front of me and my head hit it.

I cried in pain.

Elsa's POV

I looked down from the window and saw that girl, fallen to the ground. She was trying to get up but wasn't able to. She appeared harmless. Maybe, she wanted some help that's why she was peeping in through the window. My daddy says its good manners to help others. So, I decided to disobey my dad's orders and I walked out of the room, out into the garden through the main door. There, I saw that girl fallen to the ground, her forehead bleeding and her legs stuck in the rope.

I walked close to her. "Hey...are you fine?", I asked her, confused. She raised her head sharply at my voice. There was a little cut on her forehead.

"Hi baby", she greeted me with a little smile on her face.

"Are you in trouble?", I asked her.

"Yes...I quite am", she replied pointing to her legs stuck in the rope.

"Can you help me disentangle it?", she asked politely.

"What's the assurity that you won't harm me if I help you?", I asked her back.

"Do I look harmful?", she asked me.

"No. You look weird", I replied her back.

She looked at me in disbelief.

Kartik's POV

I was stuck in the traffic and my panic level was increasing. I dialled on the landline, but Elsa was not picking up. I hope she is safe.

Just then, I got Kunal's call. I received it.

"Dude where the hell did you go all of a sudden?", Kunal asked me, the music blasting in the background.

"Dude...I got call from home. Elsa says there's a strange woman peeping at her through the window. I'm tensed dude", I said beeping at the car in front of me, completely freaking out.

"What! That's why I said you not to leave her alone!", Kunal scolded me.

" Do you think I don't care about her?!", I asked him frustrated of his continuous taunts.

"Yes you don't! I and Yash are on our way...we'll reach as soon as possible", Kunal said and ended the call.

I threw my phone on the side seat and continued beeping.

Naira's POV

I was thinking of ways to prove her that I'm harmless.

"Okay...so what kind of a music is a balloon scared of?", I asked her.

She listened to the question carefully and tapped her chin.

"I dunno", she replied giving up.

"Pop music", I replied and burst into laughter. But Elsa didn't laugh.

I controlled my laugh and cleared my throat.

"Okay....one more what do you call the security outside a Samsung store?", I asked her and raised an eyebrow.