Chapter 1 - Someone notices

3rd person POV

As 1-A sat at their desks, waiting for the walking sleeping bag to walk into the room. There was one person who was having the worst time. Seat #14. Fumikage Tokoyami. At this point, he was basically having a full blown panic attack. But, no one noticed. No one ever notices him. At least that's what he thought. There was one person who did notice him. And at this moment, he knew that the bird headed boy wasn't doing well. That boy was Mezo Shoji.

Shoji's POV

This is the third day in a row that Tokoyami has had a panic attack. I have to talk to him at lunch. I slowly walk up to him, not wanting to scare him, and tap him on the shoulder. As I do this he jumps and makes a squawk noise. It. Was. So. Cute.

"a ha Mezo is being gay for a fucking bird!"  My inner thoughts say. I've always had these thoughts. Ever since I was bullied. It's always been there.

"O-oh Shoji. W-what do you n-need." Tokoyami stutters out. God damn he is cute as heck!

"I-I just need to speak to you at lunch ok Toko?" I stutter out.

Tokoymai's POV

I love how he calls me 'Toko'. But, wait! H-he wants to talk to me at lunch. I wonder why?

"O-ok Shoji. I'll see you later." I nervously say.

"Y-yea. See you later Toko!" He says, walking away.

I wonder what he wants to talk about?