Chapter 25 - Someone comes back.

Shoji's POV

They forced me to sleep. I didn't want to. I still didn't understand the clues. But maybe a fresh mind would help.

I wake up at 11:23AM. I need to get there before 5. I quickly get up and look back at the clues. Then it clicked in my mind. 

If you take the first letter of each line of the clues.

"

Where is he?
And I will find out
Run away from me
Ending him will be fun
How to find him
Out of stock
Underneath society
Scary places go
Enjoy the puzzles.

"

It spells WAREHOUSE. I quickly pull out my laptop from the right drawer on my desk and search up every warehouse that's in this city. There is two. There's one that manufactures hero costumes and gear. And one that's abandoned! It has to be that one. 

I quickly run out of my room and to the staff room. As I run down the halls everyone laughs at me. Except for the girl I talked to yesterday. She smiles at me and says.

"Go get him! I believe in you!" I smile back at her and continue to run.

I reach the staff room and open the door.

Everyone in there stares at me. I ignore them and lock eyes with Aizawa.

"I know where he is." I say to him

He gets up quickly and leaves. Not saying anything else and bolting to Nezu's office.

"Follow me Shoji." He says as he runs. I do as I'm told. We run into Nezu's office. We see him jump as we barge in.

"What is it?" He questions. He probably knows what we are about to say.

"I know where he is. He is in a warehouse on the opposite side of the city." I say, out of breath. 

"Ok, let's get all our heroes and let's go." He says.

"Ok, Shoji get your hero gear on too. We want you to be protected." Aizawa says to me. 

Time Skip

An hour later, every hero in U.A was ready to leave. Thankfully we did this without raising any suspicion. We set off. We manage to take a side route so if they had any patrols to stop us, they wouldn't see us. We navigate through trees and rocks. It became harder and harder for me to walk. I can see that Aizawa sees this.

"Shoji. Get on my back." He says calmly running beside me.

"What?" I question surprised at what he has just said.

"I can tell that you are struggling to run. You need to be at full stamina to save him. I'll be ok just get on my back." He says once again. I do so.  He is actually pretty strong for a slim guy. 

About ten minutes later we arrive at the place. I check the clock it's 1:15PM. Thank god.

The place is basically falling apart. Windows are cracked like someone beat them with a hammer. The door is hanging on one hinge. On the floor, in front of the door there is a blood smear. That must be Fumi's. 

"Shoji, you go in first. Give us the sign when we should come in." Aizawa whispers.

"Ok, sir."

I walk in. In front of me stands the demons. Behind them is a chair. Tied to the chair is Fumikage. 

"Look who's here Fumikage!" Amiki shouts.

Fumi looks up at me. I can see a slight smile appear on his face, tears pouring out his eyes.

"So, you figured it out. Well done Shoji. But, there's one problem. If you want him back. Your going to have to fight for it. Two verses one." She says, the male next to her gets ready to fight too. 

"Are you really sure about that. Do you think that I would come here alone?  I'm not stupid. I'm mad. I'm mad in love with Fumikage. And nothing can stop me. So let's fight." I say this and raise my hands up. Every single teacher from U.A high school comes smashing through the windows of the warehouse. 

"God dammit! Smart move kid. I didn't think you'd notice that I didn't say that you couldn't bring anyone." She smiles but quickly goes for her back pocket. She pulls out two throwing knives. She throws one at my leg. It sinks into my skin causing a sharp pain to go through my body. Thankfully I'm ok. 

"I'm fine just save F-!" I shout until I look up.

Fumi is on the floor. A knife coming out from his back. She pulls it out and blood starts pouring out. 

Fumi screams loudly in pain. Tears coming out.

Everything goes fuzzy. Not with tears but with pain. I hear faint noises around me. The main one is fighting. I feel someone pick me up.

"Whoever has picked me up! PUT ME DOWN NOW! I need to see Fumi. Just distract them." I shout loudly in anger. I get placed back down on the floor. 

Then I hear.

"I-I'm going to die anyway. I'm doing it Kuraim. Take care of Mezo for me! AGH!" I hear Fumikage shout. I look up to where he was.

I see someone on top of him. Someone I've never seen before. Shaking him. Tears pouring out of their eyes. They have jet black hair. Light skin and yellow eyes. 

I quickly get up. Ignoring the pain that's in my leg.

"Fumikage! Fumikage. Please! Don't leave me." I hear them say.

"W-who are you?" I say to them, trying not to look at Fumi right now. I need to find out who this is first.

"Kuraim Tokoyami. Or as you k-know me. Dark Shadow." Kuraim says. What?! But he was dead. I'll focus on that later, right now I need to see Fumikage.

He is in a horrible state. Blood coming from his mouth, head and nose. Words are carved into his beak.

Failure

Hero

Worthless

Annoying

Scared

I know who wrote this. But worse of all. I don't think he's breathing. I put my ear onto his chest. Hoping to hear some kind of heart beat.

Silence

N-nothing.

Tear come out of my eyes. He can't be dead he can't be!

"NO Fumi please. Don't do this. I need you. I need you. Please. Your the only one I love!" I scream. My tears almost forming a water fall.

Aizawa runs over.

"He's not dead is he?!" He screams tears also coming from his eyes. I have nothing to say. Just tears.

"We need to leave" He says, picking up Fumikage. Me and Kuraim run after him and outside. 

I just continue to cry. My world has ended.

One month later

It's been a month since Fumikage's death. Everyone is devastated. Everyone in 1-A cried when they found out. Including Bakugo. The outside to his dorm room is coated with flowers and letters. Kuraim got into 1-A using his quirk. He's been amazing at keeping me happy. He's my best friend.  His parents were arrested and put in jail for life. So was Hagakure. I now know that Fumi had always had the power to bring him back. But it would kill him. He knew he was going to die in the first place so he saved his brother. And gave him another life.

The worst part was the funeral. My already broken heart was shattered. Everyone that attended were crying. 

But, after the funeral Kuraim takes me to the parking lot to talk to me.

"W-what do you need Kur?" I say, still crying from what happened.

"I think I know a way to get him back. But, I need your help. Are you in?"