Chapter 21 - Someone tries

Shoji's POV

I haven't slept. Haven't moved. Haven't eaten. I've just stared at this one, thin piece of paper. Reading the text on it like it's the Bible. I can't seem to understand it. I know that all the clues will come togther. But, she has got have left some thing else in the letter. It's been 24 hours now and I still haven't found anything.

But, there's a knock at my door. I don't want to talk to anyone so I just stay silent. Still trying to figure out this letter. Then there's another one. At this point I'm enraged. I stand up and open the door.

"I don't want to talk!" I say. But I quickly realise that it's Aizawa.
"O-oh hi sir. Sorry about that. I'm just stressed." I say really embarrassed.

"Don't worry. I understand why. But we have another clue. But the letter seems to be encripted with code. They gave us a code sheet on how to figure it out. Nezu told me that you should have it first. I agree with him. I'm r-really worried about Tokoyami." Aizawa says. Starting to cry. I guess he does actually care about his students.

"I do too sir. Are you ok?" I respond to him, feeling sorry for him.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. It's just he was actually one of my favourites. He always listened. He has a great quirk. And he is determined. But, I feel like there's something in his life that is against him." He pauses for a second. "Shoji, can I ask you a question that you will answer truthfully?" He questions me.

"Of course sir. Anything" I say slightly nervous.

"I have two. Are you and him dating? and are his parents villains?" He says. I'm slightly shocked by his question. But I have to answer him truthfully.

"B-both of the answers are yes sir. His parents are the one's who kidnapped him. But, he is not one of them! The reason why he was gone for six months were because he didn't want them to hurt me. So he lived with them to protect me. I'm sorry we didn't tell you. We didn't want anymore people to get hurt." I say lowering my head. What if he thinks Fumikage is a villain.

"I know he's not one. There's not an ounce of villainy in him. I can tell by how hard he works. Thank you for answering me honestly and I promise you. We will get him back." He says as he hands me the pieces of paper. I grab it and look at him.

"Thank you sir." I say to him as I close the door.

I sit at my desk and look at the paper. This it what it says:

Qrne Fubwv,V'z onpx naq V unir nabgure pyhr! V'z tynq lbh unir gnxra gur gvzr gb qrpvcure guvf! Vg zrnaf lbh npghnyyl pner nobhg Shzvxntr. Nf lbh pna gryy, V qba'g! Lbh xabj jung gur zbfg naablvat guvat vf evtug abj. Pyrnavat hc Shzvxntr'f oybbq. Vg'f fbbbbbbbb naablvat! Naljnl, urer'f lbhe pyhrEha njnl sebz zrRaqvat uvz jvyy or shaV ubcr lbh rawbl! Frr lbh fbba!KB Nzvxv Gbxblnzv.

What it the HELL! I look at the other piece of paper and I see this:

huh?! OH! It must be a Caesar cipher! I did these back in pre-school.

A few hours later I finally finish deciphering it.

The actual letter reads: 

"Dear Shoji,

I'm back and I have another clue! I'm glad you have taken the time to decipher this! It means you actually care about Fumikage. As you can tell, I don't! You know what the most annoying thing is right now. Cleaning up Fumikage's blood. It's soooooooo annoying! Anyway, here's your clue

"

Run away from me
Ending him will be fun

"

I hope you enjoy! See you soon!

XO

Amiki Tokoyami."

I guess I have to put the one we got before with this one.

Where is he?
And I will find out

Run away from me
Ending him will be fun

Huh?! What is she doing?