Chapter 23 - Someone struggles

Tokoyami's POV

I sit here. In this dark area. Blood trickling down my head. My beak scratched and etched with the words.

Failure    

Hero

Worthless

Annoying

Scared

It hurts badly. But, no one is here to help. But I know Shoji will be here soon. I know it.

Shoji's POV

I hate everything. Except for Fumikage. I hate people. I hate air. I hate paper. I hate that my heart beats. I just want it to be over.

Even though I'm struggling. I need to find out. 

I hear a knocking at my door. I've learnt from last time that it could be Aizawa. So I stand up and answer it.

I was correct but he seems angry. Really angry.

"We need to talk. About someone." He angrily says walking in and leaning against the wall.

"Hagakure has been arrested." He says sternly. Why? I wonder what she's done. Was she too much of a slut that they had to arrest her? I wouldn't be surprised.

"Why?" I question. Waiting for the response I thought of.

"She helped capture Tokoyami. She was paid too by his mother. She went into his room at 5:17AM. Then she stabbed a needle into his neck. I'm guessing it was a tranquilizer because he fell asleep very quickly. If it was a poison one. It would have taken a few minutes. And he would have been able to scream for help. She's currently in a cell at the police station. Her time in prison will be decided when this is all over. If Tokoyami is killed." He takes a breath. Clearly trying not to cry while saying that. "She will be in there permanently. If we get him back. She will be in there for 7 years." He explains looking out my window. I-I was not expecting that. Did she think that getting rid of Fumikage would make me like her?! I want to kil-no Shoji. That is not what Fumikage would want.no Shoji. That is not what Fumikage would want.

"S-sh-I mean damn." I say. Nearly swearing but I quickly remembered that it's Aizawa so I don't.

"You can swear. What she did was fucking horrific." He sneers. Did he just swear? I'm slightly shook but ok. 

"I agree with you sir." I respond.

"Oh! And we got another clue. Here." He remembers handing me another letter. I'm getting annoyed at these letters. She sounds so happy about what she's done. I will make her pay.

"Thank you sir. You've been a great help." I say to him. Ok maybe I don't hate everything. I will respect him from now on. Without him. I think I wouldn't be able to go on.

I take the letter and he turns to the door.

"I now have to go to the police station and question that whore. Oh! Don't tell anyone I said that. Ok?" He says giving me a nice smile. Making me giggle a bit.

"I promise sir." I respond to him. He leaves and I go back to my desk and open the letter.

"Dear Shoji,

Guess who it is! Oh you already know! It's your best friend Amiki Tokoyami!

Anyway, Fumikage has been annoying again. Do you have to put up with all his whining! Or does he just do it to me? Anyway, here's your clue!

"

Underneath society
Scary places go

"

Once again! If you don't get it in time. (5PM on Sunday). Fumikage dies! 

XO

Amiki"

God! She is a bitch! No wonder he is whining! Your fucking torturing him!

So the clues now read

"

Where is he?
And I will find out
Run away from me
Ending him will be fun
How to find him
Out of stock
Underneath society
Scary places go

"

Great! Still fucking nothing. It's Friday today. 2 days. Final clue is tomorrow. Hopefully that will lead me to Fumikage.