𝘵𝘦𝘯.

"Do you really think I have the ability to do more with my powers than I realise?" Klaus asked Beatrice as they headed to the kitchen together.

"I think so, Reginald wouldn't have written what he did in all of those books if he didn't think you possessed more powers than you think." Bea replied.

They'd been laying on Klaus's bed last night talking about his powers when Bea had fallen asleep, when she was a ghost she didn't have to sleep, she wasn't used to being tired. Klaus had covered her with a blanket and let her sleep on his bed whilst he grabbed a bunch of pillows and slept on the floor.

The rest of the Hargreeve's were gathered around the kitchen table eating pancakes that Grace had prepared before she resumed cleaning the rest of the house like she usually did every day when Klaus and Bea walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Klaus," Diego grinned, glancing between the two of them, "fun night?"

Klaus frowned, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh come on, Klaus, whenever you have a girl in your room it's only for one thing." His brother smirked.

"See, this is why we don't have breakfast together." Klaus said, grabbing a handful of pancakes and heading back out of the kitchen.

Allison handed Beatrice a stack of pancakes to go and gave her a sympathetic smile, "I'm sorry about my brothers."

Bea smiled at her before heading after Klaus.

"Klaus, come on — your brother was just joking around," Beatrice said as she followed him out of the academy, "where are you going?"

"Somewhere they are not, you're free to come along." Klaus said, stuffing his mouth full of pancake.

Bea felt like she didn't really have much choice, she didn't want to be stuck inside of the academy again. She'd done that enough as a ghost.

They walked together in silence down the streets of the city.

When they reached the Bay Area, a pier that stretched out along the sea front, Klaus turned to Beatrice, staring at her in contemplation.

"What?" She asked.

"When I made you human, you made me a promise to tell me what was in my Father's books, what powers I could harness if I really tried." Klaus said.

"I do recall saying that, yes... why?"

"I want you to teach me, everything you've learned from my Father's books. I need you to help me become better." He pleaded.

"You mean more powerful? Klaus some of the things your Father thought you could do... were really dangerous." Bea explained.

"Listen, kiddo, my siblings have all of these cool abilities, and I want to learn how to harness mine. What if something bad happened right now and I couldn't do anything to stop it?" He raised his eyebrows.

Bea thought for a moment, there was really no harm in trying to help him, everything in his Father's books were only theories after all.

"Okay," She nodded, "but I don't want you to get your hopes up that anything in those books are anything more than theories."

Klaus smirked, "we'll see."

i suck at updating i'm so sorry !!