chapter 5

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R- IT'S NOTHING VULGAR, IT'S TASTEFUL :)

Brad's POV

I can honestly say that our relationship is just full of ups and downs. 

We had our disaster vacation, but after that, we had one of the best nights ever at Oprah's party.

I wake up and stretch a bit, with pale light seeping through the cracks in the blinds. I look over and see Jen buried in a bundle of covers and pillows. They move up and down ever so slightly when she breathes. 

I lean over and kiss her shoulder. She squirms a little and her eyes flutter open. "Good morning, beautiful." I whisper. She smiles. "Morning." 

I give her a lazy kiss on the lips and we cuddle for a bit in silence. She finally sits up and stretches. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Maybe we can do something fun today." She says, kissing me and heading for the bathroom.

...

Jen's POV

I'm in the midst of shampooing my hair, steam billowing around me, when I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I smile. 

"How come you didn't invite me?" I hear him ask. 

"You're always invited." I say, turning around and kissing him passionately. 

Suddenly I'm pressed up against the cool tile wall and our mouths are battling. His hands trace circles around my waist and he moves them onto my thighs. My breath is caught in my throat. 

He slowly inserts a finger, and then another, and I throw my head back and moan. He kisses my neck, no doubt leaving a mark, as my moans echo across the steamy bathroom. The soap from my hair slips down around my body. 

He finally enters me, his lips mashed against mine. He lifts me up against the wall and it's all I can do not to scream. 

Finally we finish, and he kisses me, rinses himself off, and leaves the shower, leaving me wet, dazed, and satisfied. 

...

Brad's POV

I watch as she steps out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She looks angelic as she rubs lotion onto her tan skin. 

I'm dressed in some grey sweats and a tight white t-shirt. I walk over and slowly pull the towel off her hair, watching her wet golden locks fall in strings around her face. She leans with her back against my chest, staring at me in the mirror. I wrap my arms around her torso and lace our fingers together. 

I stare at her through the mirror. Her skin is flawless, as always, with just the right amount of tan. It's perfectly smooth, too. She's clad in nothing but a white plunge babydoll that shows off just the perfect amount of cleavage without being vulgar. 

I place a soft kiss on her neck and she stares at me through the mirror, her eyes shockingly blue. 

"Where do you want to go today?" She asks quietly. I shrug.

"Wherever you want." I say. She smiles and she's radiating. 

"Maybe we can go to the beach." She says, turning around to face me. 

"Maybe. But there's something else I wanted to do first." I say, and she gives me a questioning look. 

I quickly go and close the blinds and draw the drapes. Only soft slivers of light shine through, playing with the contours of her skin and giving her an angelic look. 

I grab her hand and pull her over to our bed. She giggles a little as I shove her down playfully and climb on top of her. 

... 

Jen's POV- picks up directly where it left off

Brad climbs on top of me and I sigh happily, stroking his back with my fingernails. 

There's something inexpiable about making love with someone you love. The intimacy, the connection, between Brad and I, it just makes it all the better. He gets up for a moment, and I don't bother opening my eyes. When I feel his body back on mine, there's music playing in the background. 

His kisses move farther down my body, and I clench the bed sheets in my hands. 

We're almost to the good part when he climbs off of me, swearing under his breath. I pant and look at him. 

"I just can't remember where I put... I just need..." He begins, searching around. I grab his arm and offer him a soft smile. He looks into my eyes and there's some sort of connection, because he stays. 

"Hey, I can pull out if you want." He whispers. 

"No, no, it's fine. Don't-don't do that." I say, swallowing slightly. I'd never had unprotected sex with him. I hadn't always been on the pill, and by the time I was, we were so used to using condoms that we never even bothered to stop. It was routine, habit. And the fact that we weren't using it scared me, but I was fine. I knew he could see my fear though, and he paused. 

"I just want you to be okay." He says quietly, and I smile. He's so gentle. 

"I am." I say simply, and our mouths crash together once again. 

... 

3rd person POV- picks up right where we left off

Their kiss had bruising intensity, and he dipped his hand lower and lower until it reached the inevitable. She arched her hips into his hand and moaned. 

He pleasured her and studied her face as he did so. The way her eyes were squeezed shut, the radiant glow being emitted from her face, the way her lips were opened slightly, and soft moans were escaping from between them. 

He kissed her lips and she groaned into his mouth. Finally, he stopped and looked into her eyes, and she nodded. 

He slid himself inside of her, with no barriers, and it felt strange, foreign. But he continued. He pushed himself in and out of her, watching her face contract, her eyes squeeze tightly, an expression which he thought was anguish on her face and he stopped. 

"Am I hurting you?" He asked. It felt weird to ask that, but he did it anyway. She let out a slight, breathy laugh accompanied by a whimper and shook her head. "Keep going." She breathed. 

They continued gently, until he felt her coming to an end and made sure to let her finish before himself, before collapsing on top of her and kissing her hand. 

They never ended up leaving the house.