chapter 7

She rolled over in bed, laying her arm across his bare chest and burying her head into his shoulder. 

He was already awake, so he turned them over slowly so that he was on top of her, then bent down to kiss her softly. 

"Good morning." He said, and she smiled. 

"Morning." Her voice was velvety and smooth. Enticing. Seductive. 

"We have the Emmys today." She said quietly as Brad nuzzled her neck and planted soft kisses all over her shoulders. 

"Now if only there was a way we could go without you getting dressed..." He said flirtatiously, making her giggle. 

"No, no, c'mon. Chris is going to be here in a couple hours to help me get ready." She said, pulling herself out of bed and dragging Brad with her. 

...

She sat in the limousine nervously while Brad stroked her leg softly. She was wearing an absolutely breathtaking white dress by Chanel. Brad didn't look too shabby either. Her golden hair lay in very soft, very natural-looking curls.

The paparazzi swarmed the car, screaming through the windows, and Brad leaned over and whispered in her ear. 

"You look stunning." He said. She smiled brightly at him and adjusted his collar a bit before pulling him towards her and kissing him. 

They stepped out of the limo and were attacked immediately. They made their way down the red carpet. 

Eventually they went inside. Jen was nominated but didn't win. 

It was still an incredible night.