Dress Up

You sighed as you lay on your bed and stare at the ceiling. It's been a few days since Varian left with his dad to go to another kingdom for his first Royal Engineer convention and you already missed him. You wanted to feel his arms around you and feel his lips kiss yours again. But you know just wishing for it isn't gonna make it happen right away.

Eventually, you decided to go for a walk to take your mind off your sadness. You got off your bed, walked downstairs, and out the front door. You don't have a path or destination in mind, so you just looked at the ground and walked wherever your feet would take you. When you looked back up, you found yourself at the front steps to Varian's house. Figures, you thought to yourself.

You are about to turn around when you noticed that the front door is slightly open. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. You could've sworn that Varian had locked the door on his way out. You walked up to the door and upon close inspection, you saw that the lock had been picked. You got worried that a thief might of broke into the house. You thought about running to get help, but then you wondered if the thief is still inside.

You pushed the door open and looked around. So far, nothing seems to be out of place. You walked inside and continue looking. You noticed that the door to Varian's lab is also slightly open. You snuck slowly to it, thinking a thief might be there. You toke a peek and saw a figure, wearing familiar clothes, has dark hair, and wears goggles on their head. Your eyes immediately widen when you recognized them.

You burst open the door and shouted with excitement, "Varian! You are-" You stopped when you saw something surprising. The figure had spun around, revealing it wasn't him. It was Angry, wearing his shirt, vest, and spare goggles. Her sister, Catalina, was there too, wearing the same things. They looked as surprised as you are.

"You're not Varian," you said with an annoyed expression on your face. Both of the girls chuckled nervously and said, "Hi, (Y/n)." You crossed your arms and asked, "Angry, Catalina, why are you two wearing Varian's clothes?" Angry readjust her sleeves and said, "Just thought we try them out for size." Catalina nodded in agreement. You're not amused.

"You two should not be in here while Varian's away," you said. "Ah come on, (Y/n), we're just having a little fun," said Catalina, "Look at all the cool stuff he has." She picked up one of Varian's inventions, a sword-like device, and swung it around a bit. You walked up to her, take it from her hands, and said with a scolding tone, "Varian would say not to touch anything. He would say to leave all his things alone."

Angry smirked as she jumped down from a chair she was standing on and said, "If you're gonna talk like Varian, then maybe you should dress like him too." She moved and opened a closet containing multiple identical clothes, Varian's clothes. "He has more than one outfit," she said with a tempting tone. You looked at the clothes, then at Angry, and then stare at the clothes for a while, wondering what you should do.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-