CHAPTER ONE

JOY'S POV

"SOOYOUNG-AH!" I heard as I woke up. I looked at my phone to check kung anong oras na and I saw that it is already 4:30 am and by now, I should be getting ready.

"SOOYOU--" Seulgi eonnie shouted as she enters my room but found me already awake that made her stop.

"I'm already awake, eonnie." I cut her.

"Thank God at nagising ka na rin! Bilisan mo na para maka-kain ka pa nag luto na si Joohyun eonnie." She said and immediately went out as she said those.

I quickly stood up and went to my bathroom to have a quick shower.

After 30 minutes...

I am already set and ready to go so I went to the kitchen to eat while waiting for our manager to come because he said he'll be here by 5:30 am and it is only 5:00 so I still have time to eat.

"Eonnie, you're close with Jungkook oppa, right?" Yeri asked as she eat her breakfast.

"Yup, why? you like him?" I asked and she suddenly stopped her eating. 

"ANI! NAGTATANONG LANG AKO." She said in a loud voice that made me giggle. The other eonniedeul joined us in the dinning table.

"Why? What is it?" Wendy eonnie asked.

"Yerim just asked me if close raw ba ako kay Jungkook." I said teasingly. 

"OHHH~ Yerim has a crush on Jungkook!" Seulgi eonnie teased her.

"Sooyoung eonnie~~ I just asked her because I noticed the tags in my IG account. A lot of international fans are shipping us and there are clips that it looks like we are looking at each other." She defended herself. 

"Be careful, Yerimie. You know the attitude of the fans, right?" Joohyun eonnie reminded her.

Well, it is already given that some of the fans do not like the idea of their bias having a relationship especially when it is a big group like BTS and EXO.

"I know eonnie. I just didn't noticed that we have that kind of interactions." She said as she eats again. 

Joohyun eonnie just nodded, well she is really motherly to us because she is our leader and the oldest in our group.

Couple of more minutes our manager already picked us up and it only took us 30 minutes to arrived at Music Bank since there is no traffic at all because it is still early. 

The staff lead us to our waiting room and noticed that we'll be sharing it with Taeyeon eonnie. She is currently promoting her song "I" and now, we'll have our comeback and promote Ice Cream Cake. 

"EONNIE~~" Yerim screamed as she ran to Taeyeon eonnie and we just followed her.

"Oh andito na pala kayo... I feel so lonely kanina pa kasi mag-isa lang ako." Eonnie said and frown that made us laugh. She is really cute and nice sunbae. 

"Anyways, Sooyoung-ah pumunta si Chanyeol dito mga 10 minutes ago sabi niya punta ka raw sa rooftop may pag-uusapan daw kayo." She said but before she said that she checked first if may unfamiliar faces sa waiting room namin. 

"Bakit hindi nalang dito, eonnie?" I asked.

"Alam mo naman na maraming mata yung dispatch diba?" Taeyeon eonnie said and by that I know what she actually means. Baka kasi magkaroon kami ng dating news or what...

"Uhm, okay. Punta lang ako eonnie, tawagan niyo nalang ako if may kailangan kayo or hinahanap na ako." I said and they nod in return. 

I'm still thinking what is it all about until I reached the roof top. I saw Chanyeol oppa sitting on a bench facing the view. It is still quite dark but the sun is about to rise already. 

"Oppa." I called him that made him turned and look at me.

He smiled and signaled me to sit beside him and so I did.

"Ano yun, oppa?" I asked him and looked at him while he is still looking at the view. 

"Sooyoung-ah, do you want to have a collaboration with me?" He said and looked at me. 

"Of course! But you can just call me for that." I said and chuckled.

"Well, I want to watch the sunrise with you as well." He said that made me stop from giggling and I just looked at the view.

"Woah~ it is really pretty." I said while admiring the sunrise.

"It is." He said and I looked at him but I caught him looking at me. 

"So we will meet more often, now." He said to me.

"Yup but your fans might thought of something else when they saw us together or our photos from behind the scenes, if ever." I said worrying about the reaction of his fans.

"Pero pwede rin naman na magustuhan nila, diba? stop thinking negatively. Everything will be fine." Oppa said and I just smiled and nodded in return. 

I'm looking at the scenery when I suddenly felt that Chanyeol oppa is staring at me.

"Why? Do you want to say something?" I faced him and asked.

"Let's hang out more often." He said out of nowhere.

"What? Do you really want your fans to kill me?" I replied with a little laugh in my voice and I look back at the sunset. 

I'm actually waiting for him to answer but he didn't that's why I looked at him again and saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked.

"I am... I should be. It's just that ang hirap mag make ng new friends since lahat sila iniisip na our fans wouldn't like them and that includes you..." He said and looked at me in the eye.

I don't know why but I felt that since I am also cautious in every friendship that I make due to our fans.

"Who says that I am included?" I said while smiling. I will not be one of them.

Friendship with oppa won't hurt me that much, right? It's also to ease the sadness that he is feeling because I can also feel the burden that he should be perfect at all times.

He just looked at me confusingly and looks at me like he is waiting for me to explain.

"Let's be friends who hangs out." I said. He smiled the moment I said that.

"Thank you, Sooyoungie." He said and suddenly hugged me.

Getting hugs from male seniors is not new to me so I am not shocked at all. I just rubbed his back to gave him some comfort.

"I will protect you from hates don't worry." He said that made me chuckled.

"You better be." I said when I suddenly felt that my phone vibrated.

From: Yerim

         Eonnie, go back now. We need to prepare now.

"Oppa, I should get going now. Yerim already texted me." I said.

"Sure, I'll just update you as well regarding our collab." He said.

I just nodded and immediately went down.