CHAPTER 2

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Music Bank just ended and all went well... 

"Eonnie, what did Chanyeol oppa said?" Yerim asked as she enters our dressing room. 

"He asked me for a collab and I agreed." I said that made her nod. 

I was just about to change into my casual clothes when someone knocked and I saw EXO oppadeul.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yerim asked.

"We're about to grab our lunch. We just want to ask if you guys want to tag along?" Suho oppa said while looking at Joohyun eonnie. 

Aish~ kami ba talaga gusto iinvite ni Suho oppa or si Joohyun eonnie? Nadadamay pa kami but okay lang naman since FOOD IS LIFE.

"Where?" Joohyun eonnie asked. 

"Gangnam. It is a private restaurant so you guys don't need to worry." Suho oppa assured us that made all of us nod unconsciously. 

"Okay, just give the address to our manager and we'll meet you there oppadeul." Seulgi eonnie said.

Suho oppa gave the address to our manager and they left afterwards. So, what's the purpose of the other members na sumama? props? char! 

Samgyupsal Restaurant

"Oppadeul~" Yerim greeted them as soon as we enter the private room. 

"Annyeong~ have a sit." Baekhyun oppa said. 

I look around to see where will I sit and I noticed that they are complete. It really amuses me how they are still intact together like a solid brick even though they are already in the industry for so long to the point that they already have different group of friends outside their group.

"Sooyoung-ah, sit here." Chanyeol oppa caught my attention and said. 

I went beside him and sat down but of course we won't escape the teasing moment of Baekhyun oppa.

"What's that? I didn't knew that you guys are close." He said in a mocking tone. Aigoo~ this oppa is like a kid. 

"We are." I said and looked at Chanyeol oppa for back up but he just laughed at me.

"Okay..." He said but still in a teasing tone. 

"Do you have any schedule for this afternoon?" Kyungsoo oppa asked. 

You guys might wonder why Kyungsoo oppa is not shy at us well, it is because we have this member so called Yerimie that bugs Kyungsoo oppa all the time whenever we're going to meet them before so Kyungsoo oppa got used to us already. 

"We have, oppa. We're going to do a photoshoot with BTS sunbaenimdeul for a CF." Seulgi eonnie answered and they just nodded. 

Well, don't get them wrong. They do not have any bad blood with BTS like what the antis says. 

"Oh~ that collaboration will be trending for sure." Chen oppa said.

"Positive or negative?" Yerimie asked. Well, we are well aware that some of the fans shipped us with them and the armys do not like the idea.

"It will be positive for sure." Chanyeol oppa said as he looked at me to gave me some sort of support and I smiled at him and nod.

Our food came and we started to eat...

"Oppa, stop. I'm already full and besides I cannot eat too much because we still have a shoot later." I said to Chanyeol oppa because he kept on giving me meat and wraps that he made himself.

"You're thin so eating RIGHTFUL amount won't hurt." He said as he emphasize the word rightful.

"Aish~ I'll just eat more after the shoot. Stop it." I whined. 

"Promise?" He asked and raised his hand for a pinky promise.

"Aigoo~ promise." I said as I did the pinky promise. 

"Are you guys dating?" Sehun oppa asked that made us look at them and saw them staring at us waiting us to answer.

"NO." We answered in unison. 

They smiled and just shook their head as if they don't believe in us. 

"This is the first time I saw Chanyeol do that to a "friend"." Baekhyun oppa said in a teasing tone that made Chanyeol oppa to look at him.

Well, for me he is just being a caring oppa since I know he is aware of the terror of SM diet. I'm just going with the flow because I like this. I like the feeling of someone caring for me and looking out for me.