Chapter 4

TAEHYUNG'S POV (BTS V)

"Hyung, I invited Red Velvet to join us for dinner." I said to Seokjin hyung as soon as we entered our dressing room.

"Sure, no problem but let's be careful not to get caught." He said and I just nodded.

It's been a while since the last time I had this kind of chance to talk to Sooyoungie. Well, we are "close" friends but all of a sudden due to some really unexpected happenings before we become strangers and now, I can feel that we are in a Senior-Junior relationship which I kinda hate. 

RESTAURANT

We arrived first since we left first. We directly went to our reserved room to avoid the eyes of the people who's eating here as well. 

We sat down and just used our phone while waiting for RV.

"Sooyoung said they will be here in 5 minutes." Jungkook said. Sudden confusion formed in my face.

"Sooyoung?" Jimin asked.

"She is older than you, right?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Why aren't you calling her noona?" I asked.

He didn't get the chance to answer since we bombarded him with questions.

"Chill guys, let Kookie answer." Jin hyung said while letting out a small laugh.

"RV Joyie... Yes she is older... I do not want to call her noona." Jungkook answered. 

"Why?" I asked.

"I just don't feel like calling her noona. It makes me feel that she is far ahead from me which is not." He answered truthfully. 

I was about to react when the door suddenly opened and we saw 5 fully covered girls.

"Annyeong~" Wendy noona greeted us.

"Annyeong, have a sit so that we can order already." Namjoon hyung said and motioned them to sit down. 

We are in a round table so the sits available are between me and Jin hyung. Irene noona automatically sat beside Seokjin hyung maybe because she is comfortable beside her since they MCed together and they are partners a while ago. Next to her is Yerim  → Wendy noona  → Seulgi noona and Sooyoung was left to sit beside me.

I also noticed that Seulgi noona took a glance of Sooyoung before sitting down next to Wendy noona. We placed our orders immediately because all of us can feel the hunger already. 

"We are happy na nakasama na ulit namin kayo sa dinner." Hobi hyung said while smiling.

"Kami rin... you guys are getting popular these days kaya hindi na rin namin kayo masyado ma-approach sa public." Seulgi noona said and frown. I automatically looked at Jiminie and he is smiling from ear to ear and I noticed Sooyoung is looking at him too.

"Aigoo~ eonnie, you're so cute. Someone might fell for you." Sooyoung said jokingly and that made us laugh while Seulgi noona was left curious and Jiminie was about to go 6ft under. 

Jiminie is quite afraid of rejection that's why he can't ask Seulgi noona and he just witnessed a lot of things that is related to rejection. 

The food arrived and we start digging in when I noticed that Sooyoung is having a hard time deshelling her shrimp. I get some shrimp and deshelled it and I transferred it to her plate.

"Oh. Oppa, thank you~" She said happily. I am well aware that she is not good at these things because I usually do it for her but she really eats deliciously. 

I noticed that Sooyoung called the waiter and whispered something but I didn't mind it maybe she just requested for something.

I was about to drink my water when Sooyoung stopped me.

"It has cucumber, oppa. You won't like it. I already ordered plain bottled water and soda for you." She said while smiling at me. I unconsciously smiled back.

I saw the teasing look from Jimin's eyes and I just shrugged it off. 

After awhile the soda and bottled water came. 

"You want Sooyoung-ah?" I asked her while showing her the soda.

"Wait, I'll just ask for another glass." I said.

"It's okay oppa, I'll just take a sip anyways." She said 

"Okay" I said and gave her my glass and she really did just took a sip. 

We were shocked when Irene noona suddenly stood up.

"I'll just go to the restroom." She said but Sooyoung froze and when Irene noona already left the room she faced Seulgi noona.

"It's okay, Sooyoungah." She said and rubbed her back.

What's happening? Are they not in good terms? The others are still laughing and telling stories but I noticed that Sooyoung isn't as lively as she is a while ago. I wonder if she is fine. 

"Soo--" I was about to ask her if she is fine when...

"Sooyoung-ah, can you help me with my greeting?" Jungkook suddenly said.

"Greetings for?" She asked.

"For my friend but it is noisy here. Let's go to the roof top." He said and didn't wait for Sooyoung to answer. 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I am shook by Jungkook's action but being he is him I didn't even think too much. We reached the rooftop and it's quite chilly but not too much.

"Shall I take it in my phone or yours?" I asked him while checking my phone.

"Are you okay?" He asked that made me looked at him.

"Yes of course, why?" I answered him.

"Are you and Irene noona not in good terms? He asked. Are we? Even me myself don't know the answer.

"Yes, why wouldn't we?" I answered with a smile on my face. 

"Stop pretending." He said and it hits me. The smile on my face quickly disappeared.

I do not know if we are really fine or not, Kookie... I don't know what will I answer.

"I'm not!" I quickly defended.

"You know what? you can't be a good actor. I can see that you are lying." He said. Aigoo~ this kid talks too much.

"Yah! you're so mean!!" I shouted at him and smack him continuously.

"Sooyoungah stop! masakit!" He whined as I continue to smack him.

Thank you for your care, Kookie but I promise that I'll be honest next time.

"Eonnie, our manager is here. We need to go now." Yerim called me plainly. I just nodded.

I bid my goodbye to Kookie and when I went down I saw the Bangtan oppadeul is already waiting for us as well. 

"Annyeong oppadeul~ Let's meet again anytime soon!" I said and waved them good bye. I saw Taehyung oppa is looking at me that's why I smiled at him before I went in to the van and he did the same.

It was nice seeing you, oppa but it is also a remark that the situation doesn't change at all.