Chapter 6

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I just arrived at our dorm when I saw the four of them are watching a movie... It is a girls bonding without me.

"Oh. Sooyoung-ah, you're already here come on let's watch!" Wendy eonnie said with full of excitement. 

"I'll just go to my room. I suddenly feel tired." Joohyun eonnie said and went to her room. 

I immediately followed her so we can have this shit done.

"Eonnie." I said to make her look at me but she didn't.

"Eonnie!" I repeated but this time much louder.

"Why? Didn't you heard that I am tired?" She said and looked at me with those scary gaze.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said and looked away.

"Ani, there is something wrong. Ever since we ate with Bangtan you've been avoiding me. So tell me what's wrong!" I shouted because somewhat the heavy feeling that I've been bearing since then suddenly felt much lighter.

"There's nothing wrong." She said calmly. 

"Don't try to hide the real you, eonnie!" I said and this time my voice cracked. 

"You want to know the reason why?! It is because you have Taehyung. You know that I like him from the very beginning right?" She raised her voice.

"I KNOW! That's why even though I have feelings for him, I threw it away. I chose you, eonnie... but you keep on throwing me away as well." I said and left her room. 

I saw the three of them staring at me and my eyes landed on Yerim and she just looked down. I grabbed my bag and mask and immediately ran out. 

Park

I ended up at the park near our dorm... I remember when we are still rookies, we used to go here a lot and spend our free time. 

I sat down on one of the benches and faced the Han River. 

KRING--KRING

Soojung eonnie calling...

S: Yah! How are you? 

M: Eonnie~ 

That's the only thing that I said and started to cry. Even if I already said what I wanted to say. I still can't help it but to feel hurt.

S: Stop crying, Sooyoung-ah~ where are you? I'll come and get you.

M: Park near our dorm...

S: Okay, I'll be right there. Don't go anywhere okay? wait for me.

M: Ne.

Call ended.

Soojung eonnie is just like Joohyun eonnie. Cold appearance but warm personality which the public slightly do no understand but find it attractive. 

A year ago in this exact bench I am with Tae oppa. 

FLASHBACK

"Sooyoung-ah, why can't we be together?" He asked.

"We just can't. Our fans won't like it and the people around us." I said. I really want us to be together, oppa but this time I will choose my eonnie... I'm sorry.

"Let's just igno--" 

"We can't ignore them, oppa. No matter how we tried. We can't." I cried.