CHAPTER FIVE

SOOYOUNG'S POV

It's been a week since the lunch with EXO  oppadeul and dinner with Bangtan boys happened and I since then Joohyun eonnie is very timid when I am around but I can see her laughing with the others when I am not and Yerim is like avoiding me. 

I am now here at NNG's recording studio to have a meeting with Chanyeol oppa about our collab. We got the permission of our company last night so we decided to meet.

"Sooyoung-ah!" Someone called me from behind.

"Oppa~ annyeong." I said and smiled.

"Annyeong, how are you?" Chanyeol oppa asked. I couldn't answer that fast since I am really a terrible liar.

"I am fine." I said and tried to keep up my smile.

"Oh okay..." Chanyeol oppa said but I know that he's not having it.

He lead me to his studio and I was quite amazed because this will be my first time to co-write a song for a collab.

After 1 hour... 

"Let's try recording the first part, Sooyoung." Chanyeol oppa said as soon as we finished writing the first half of the song.

"Okay" I said and I entered at the recording studio.

(Let's just say that they wrote this song)

Afterwards, I can't help myself from crying that makes Chanyeol oppa to go inside. 

"Sooyoung-ah, just cry it all out load." He said as he rubs my back that made me cry more due to the consoling that I am feeling.

This will be the first time that I cried because of it. 

Chanyeol oppa waited for me to stop crying and lead me to the coach. 

"I know from the start that you are not fine but I will not force you to tell the reason." He said as  he gave me a bottled water.

"It's just that I everything is a mess." I said and looked down. 

We were fine before the shoot starts but ever since we met them my two members became distant again and Joohyun eonnie for the second time.

"It is normal. Do you want to come with me after this? I'm going to meet GG noonas and Krystal will be there, I guess." He said. I know he mentioned Soojung eonnie so that I will not be shy.

"No, it's fine oppa. Do your thing." I said and smiled at him.

"I take no for an answer. We'll just eat anyways." He said.

"Will they be okay if I join?" I ask hesitantly.

"Of course they will! They might even talk to you more than me." He said that made me laugh. 

"Okay then." I agreed since I still do not want to go home yet.

We wrapped our recording and immediately went to Chanyeol oppa's car. I already informed our manager where I will go and Chanyeol oppa will drive us there and he just let me.

I was about to buckle my seat belt when Chanyeol oppa did it for me. I was shook because our face is really close to each other. 

He just chuckled and mess my hair. 

UPREDICTED LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara